Browse Companies in New York, New York

Ubereats

1.5 (13,242 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"Someone use vodoo so I wouldn't get hired i should have been started working by now. I'm still waiting on a job I've heard nothing from anyone"

Read All 27124 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,771 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"Still found no way to enter my order. Have had problems trying to enter an order before. One time it was my bank account, told to reenter my information Very irritating"

Read All 22770 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Facebook

2.1 (9,771 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"I've been locked out of one of my accounts I created it a few months back with a cell phone # I use to have. The # was 407-968-****, for my Tachi Espinosa FB pg....but I no longer have that # on Weds night I thought I had added..."

Read All 36366 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (4,472 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.uber.com

"Uber is horrible I've dealt w postmates, doordash all r horrible. I was charged 4 my order but not delivered"

Read All 12308 reviews Customer Service

Bobs Discount Furniture

1.8 (643 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.mybobs.com

"Just got off the phone with an agent that had me on hold for an hour I finally hung up and use their text app still they couldn't help me either they trying to make me pay 7999 for someone to come out to look at the furniture..."

Read All 2013 reviews Customer Service

UPS

1.4 (2,144 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.ups.com

"After a 1st attempt delivery, while our manager was just feet away from the front door to our building, my package was taken to a pickup point quite away from here while a pickup point is just steps away from our building in CVS.
    A..."

Read All 6135 reviews Customer Service

Robinhood

1.7 (4,563 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.robinhood.com

"I tried to deposit $3000 to buy ETH., I can't find my money.Where is my money?
    I dont understand once 3000 was taken by Robinhood to invest it was taking more from my account."

Read All 10754 reviews Customer Service

Fashion Nova

2.0 (4,996 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.fashionnova.com

"To whom ever it concerns,
    Please drop Trisha Paytus! She outed some one when they were not ready. She mocks sexual assault and sexual abuse victims of making up stories. I will never ever buy from you again because you support some..."

Read All 10946 reviews Customer Service

Rockstar Games

2.9 (1,878 reviews)
    • Games and Movies
    • www.rockstargames.com

"i have now been unable to go online with gta5 for 2 weeks &;;;;;;;;;;this is the second time the last 1 lasted 1 montgreat game but h"

Read All 4558 reviews Customer Service

Lyft

1.9 (3,691 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.lyft.com

"Hello,
    My boyfriend and I flew out for a wedding in Vegas today and it was our first time using Lyft. Our party consisted of 12 people so I downloaded Lyft as well as my boyfriend in order for us to both be able to book rides for e..."

Read All 10198 reviews Customer Service