Browse Utility Companies in Brooklyn, New York

Utility

National Grid

1.4 (123 reviews)
    • www.nationalgrid.com

"I wanted to pay my bill today, but I couldn't find my bill amount in details when I logged into my national grid account. So I called customer service, a woman name "Dawn", yelled at me over the phone from beginning to end. I didn..."

Read All 224 reviews Customer Service

Suburban Propane

1.3 (330 reviews)
    • www.suburbanpropane.com

"Was a long time customer and this year while on auto delivery I ran out twice. Billing was questionable at best auto pay took partial amount due and I was billed late fees every month. half the time I never received a delivery..."

Read All 568 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Shell

1.8 (280 reviews)
    • www.shell.com

"Hello,
    My name is Caprice M. Jackson. I am a client of yours located in Columbus Georgia. The Shell Gas Store is decomposing at a rapid rate! The store outside is dirty and stained. The sidewalks need power washed. The inside of th..."

Read All 558 reviews Customer Service

PSEG

1.6 (66 reviews)
    • www.pseg.com

"Pseg failed to submit a permit to open the correct road.
    They failed to inform me of the issue after several attempts to get an updated status.
    They still have not resolved the issue 2 months later."

Read All 99 reviews Customer Service

NYSEG

1.3 (95 reviews)
    • www.nyseg.com

"I just would like to pay my last bill but I don't have my account number many time I contacted them and used other form of identification , it's very frustrating !!!"

Read All 184 reviews Customer Service

North American Power

2.2 (37 reviews)
    • www.napower.com

"Hi Davi - thank you for your comment. We are so sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience with North American Power. After doing some research on your account, we noticed that you enrolled with us on January 14, 2011..."

Read All 207 reviews Customer Service

Eversource

1.3 (246 reviews)
    • www.eversource.com

"There's some trees in the front of my house that are growing through the electric lines they need to be trimmed"

Read All 394 reviews Customer Service

Energy Plus Holdings

1.3 (10 reviews)
    • www.energypluscompany.com

"What is energy plus holdings? My current bill is $452.00, and $371 of it is Energy Plus holdings.....? In reading these reviews, I see how other customer's bills have more than doubled...I am calling JCP&L in the morning to..."

Read All 92 reviews Customer Service

WGL Energy

1.9 (8 reviews)
    • www.wglenergy.com

"In December of 2018, WGL wrote to me revealing that their records show there’s a credit of $480.00 in my account. The name on the check they sent me was incorrect. So I returned it asking that they make the correction. I heard..."

Read All 43 reviews Customer Service

Valero

2.1 (207 reviews)
    • www.valero.com

"Customer Service Department
    Valero Gas Station and Carwash
    Sir/Madam:
    This is a complaint on the attitude and unpleasant customer service rendered by Carwash Manager and Cashier at Valero Carwash/Gas Station at 1097 East Duane Ave.,..."

Read All 381 reviews Customer Service