Browse Transportation and Logistics Companies in Brooklyn, New York

Transportation and Logistics

LaserShip

1.2 (1032 reviews)
    • lasership.com

"I have list two packages before because of your bad services. You claimed that you delivered my packages and there was nothing on the building cameras.
    Unfortunately i have a package now, I want to pick it up myself, Im waiting on..."

Read All 1765 reviews Customer Service

UPS

1.4 (2096 reviews)
    • www.ups.com

"not happy with this online service. had problems since day 1 always a problem never could log on for anything I need to do remotely *** at this service"

Read All 6056 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

FedEx

1.4 (2695 reviews)
    • www.fedex.com

"This item was to have been sent to me overnight. So far, it's been 4 weeks and nothing. In the package are a large flat screen TV and the cremated remains of a family member."

Read All 6096 reviews Customer Service

UPS Store

1.6 (235 reviews)
    • www.theupsstore.com

"Supported this business from the beginning until I walked in and felt attacked about my mask.
    I had a mask on that no one has an issue with everywhere else.
    Apparently this business has a power trip and unless our mask isnt a chemic..."

Read All 650 reviews Customer Service

Home Delivery America

1.1 (30 reviews)
    • www.homedelamerica.com

"The driver had the gate combo and still broke the gate because it didn't open. His fault. He then raced down the driveway - My husband could not catch him, and he went out of sight when he got out the gate. My husband was right be..."

Read All 66 reviews Customer Service

TForce Logistics

1.2 (102 reviews)
    • www.tforcelogistics.com

"HORRIBLE customer service. Delivery date came and went. I was called to set up a time, which also came and went. No calls, just 2 missed delivery days in a row. I called and was treated horribly by the most unprofessional person..."

Read All 128 reviews Customer Service

Fama Shipping

1.2 (8 reviews)
    • www.famashipping.com

"El servicio es terrible, hace más de 1 mes envié una caja y todavía es fecha que no ha llegado y lo peor es la forma como tratan a uno cuándo los llaman te pelotean de lado a lado y nadie te sabe decir nada, por otra parte te..."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service

DHL

1.3 (323 reviews)
    • www.logistics.dhl

"A package that show it was deliver on 6/11and is not deliver at 115 2* ***st ozone park ny 11420. can some pls get back to me em"

Read All 887 reviews Customer Service

Arnold Transportations

1.6 (1 review)
    • www.arnoldtrans.com

"This RUDY TUFINO in his picture and information below held a truck up half a day on Friday waiting on a load confirmation to finally get it after i threatened to find another load for my driver. This morning "Monday" Rudy sends a..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Amazon Logistics

2.0 (181 reviews)
    • logistics.amazon.com

"I havent received my order yet......please check on it asap...kindly do deliver it today ..........."

Read All 436 reviews Customer Service