Browse Auctions and Marketplaces Companies in Brooklyn, New York

Aliexpress

1.7 (4071 reviews)
    • www.aliexpress.com

"Following is the info. from AliExpress Help Center to me:
    "For the refund process, please contact your card bank with below successful refund information:
    Acquirer Reference Number (ARN):746976****292000****680
    Refund Card: 477124***..."

Read All 7878 reviews Customer Service

Ebay

1.8 (2478 reviews)
    • www.ebay.com

"I am unable to get a response from the sell cdr global for a return or refund on my money! The tablet does not turn on all of a sudden. I would like for them to send another or refund me the money."

Read All 6570 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Wish

2.0 (8399 reviews)
    • www.wish.com

"Two of my tobacco pipe not deliver lollll .........................................................."

Read All 17245 reviews Customer Service

Light In The Box

1.7 (1971 reviews)
    • www.lightinthebox.com

"Two shirts were ordered on May 25. I received a notice the order was split. The one I've been waiting for, no clue when the second will be shipped."

Read All 4188 reviews Customer Service

Amazon

2.2 (4326 reviews)
    • www.amazon.com

"I ordered next day items, after waiting ALL DAY , and the map showing the driver was on my street and 2 stops away from my address, MY PACKAGES WERE NEVER DELIVERED. I AM NEYOND UPSET RIGHT NOW BECAUSE IT RUINED MY WHOLE BIRTHDAY..."

Read All 9481 reviews Customer Service

DHgate

2.6 (3189 reviews)
    • www.dhgate.com

"I still haven't received my pants I ordered. And my shoes just got here and I order my pants before my shoes and never received them."

Read All 5606 reviews Customer Service

Etsy

1.8 (1596 reviews)
    • www.etsy.com

"I paid for my order and it's in Cincinnati..why is that if it was coming from Brooklyn ny..I want my money back..it seems like this person is a scam artist..I want my money or the item or I will the bank come for money.stop scamm"

Read All 3441 reviews Customer Service

OfferUp

1.9 (3217 reviews)
    • offerup.com

"When I go to sell something and post it I can never find it on in the listings . But but it says my pictures are being reviewed looked at and yet I can yet to find them I don't understand this please help me"

Read All 7339 reviews Customer Service

Mercari

1.9 (1503 reviews)
    • www.mercari.com

"They resolved the issue and gave me a credit to buy something else I would have rather my money back and if I have a problem the seller doesn't get paid that's lame"

Read All 2706 reviews Customer Service

Poshmark

1.8 (1360 reviews)
    • poshmark.com

"Didnt mean to order LV purse for $2195. This was an error since it was my first using site to make an offer and not actually purchase. Please reverse charge since this would deplete My checking account and cause bills to bounce...."

Read All 2420 reviews Customer Service