Browse Advertising Companies in Brooklyn, New York

Advertising

Backpage

2.4 (271 reviews)
    • www.backpage.com

"I miss my old friends and I miss peoples honesty. I want to work on the work that we did, in every interpretation of the matters. My anger management works."

Read All 812 reviews Customer Service

Craigslist

1.9 (853 reviews)
    • www.craigslist.org

"My photos of a car I have posted, or lack of posted or not appearing I paid for the service, and Im getting nowhere!!"

Read All 2601 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Sales Fax news

• www.sales-fax.com

"Sorry, but not only are these complaints totally irrelevant (2008???), they are way off base. This company is professional, accurate and totally service oriented and user friendly.

Considering the size of the companies they revie..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Cheap Charlies Tree Service

• www.cheapcharliestreeservice.com

"Fix my house or see you in court"

Logo Mojo

• Advertising

"RUN! RUN! RUN! Do not use this company. They were untruthful about the time they said it would take to have the logo (three-5 bus days). They emailed a day after purchased that it would be 8 days. After calling repeatedly, they sa..."

GuaranteedSeats

• www.bigfoottickets.com

"as advertised i bought 2 $110 tickets from "guaranteed seats.com.with a $43 handling fee.when i recieved the tickets i saw they were$35 face valuethey billed my acct for approx $280.i called them twice and the first person told..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

GetPremiumFans

• Advertising

"This company is owned by Grandeur.inc based in California. We bought 100 Facebook likes for our Facebook business page. Their website stated that the likes would come from the same demographics, in our case English speaking countr..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

57th Street Psychic by Sarah

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • Advertising

"Agree. Where can we find her to report her and her brother. "