Browse Companies in Brooklyn, New York

Ubereats

1.5 (14,326 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"I was charged twice and need a refund! With it being charged twice it was close to $100!! Very unsatisfied.
    We use yall for all deliveries we can"

Read All 29494 reviews Customer Service

Fashion Nova

2.0 (5,261 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.fashionnova.com

"I send back 3 dresses and I only got credit for 2 pieces. Have been emailing for the last 2 days and still no reply."

Read All 11666 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Uber

1.7 (4,798 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.uber.com

"Uber is trying to charge me too much for a fair that I take frequently try to get in contact with them I got no response Uber is really not here for you they're trying to rip you off"

Read All 13368 reviews Customer Service

Shein

2.4 (5,551 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.shein.com

"I need to talk to someone about a dress order call me 508493**** I know a lot of people who order from your company and I think it is poor judgement that you put a phone number on your account that cant be called I need to talk..."

Read All 15209 reviews Customer Service

Lyft

1.8 (4,104 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.lyft.com

"My account was disabled and i sent you guys the information you need to fix it but nothing happened i need lyft to get home from work"

Read All 11420 reviews Customer Service

LaserShip

1.2 (1,112 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • lasership.com

"First of all who do delivery late at night a10pm ? This is my first time seeing it and never had these kind of issues with a delivery carriers before , the day it was supposed to be delivered it didnt come through and I had to..."

Read All 1898 reviews Customer Service

Optimum

1.4 (781 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.optimum.net

"I was told if I want to save money I had to get rid of boxes which I did. Now I am getting charged more money and we have no wifi."

Read All 1252 reviews Customer Service

Robinhood

1.6 (4,589 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.robinhood.com

"Robinhood added MFA, in the meantime I changed my phone. Now I can access the account. It is bizarre, there's no phone number and no location."

Read All 10972 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,924 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"What happened was items were never received. DoorDash won't do anything, not even check with their Dasher. I hope they steal from the wrong person. I won't use any company that uses Door Dash, including Walmarts."

Read All 23153 reviews Customer Service

Ebay

1.7 (4,285 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.ebay.com

"I received a call saying my AT&T bill could be reduced by 50%, for 2 years. Because AT&T partnered with e-bay . If I paid my bill with e-bay cards. I did it for $300. I figured out it was a scam when they called again..."

Read All 11390 reviews Customer Service