Browse Companies in New York, United States

Alienware

1.9 (23 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics
    • www.alienware.com

"Tried alienware on my computer and when looking for storage space found that alienware had left 2 G of files on computer after complete uninstall."

Read All 64 reviews Customer Service

Alien Tape

1.1 (9 reviews)
    • www.tryalientape.com

"I wanted to change my order but you wouldnt allow that to happen!!!! It wasnt even 24 hours ago that I placed the order!! I will pay for it but Im NEVER ordering from here ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Alices Tea Cup

• Food Manufacturers
    • alicesteacup.com

"Alice's Tea Cup is a restaurant with 3 locations in New York City. They are well-known for their variety of teas. While I stopped going here for brunch, I still decided to order their teas on-line for my fiancee. I placed the o..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Alibris

2.3 (7 reviews)
    • Periodicals & Publishing
    • www.alibris.com

"On 11/04/21 Alibris Books attempted to electronically withdraw $45.27 from my account ending in 5195. I have not ordered anything from you. Please advise"

Read All 45 reviews Customer Service

Alia Law Center

• Lawyers and Legal Services

"Even after talking to Schwab about my 2nd time lifting of Lincolns without turning of the air-ride system for a month not only they made me pay for the damage to the car, I made it a point ,while in my travels, to observe other s..."

Alfred Angelo

1.5 (2 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.alfredangelo.com

"Before placing the order in January for my dress, I spoke with the seamstress about my ideas for it, her response was "oh yes, that will be easy, no big deal" so I ordered my Disney, $1500 dress with bustier and slip coming to a t..."

Alfa Romeo Of Westbury

1.0 (1 review)
    • Dealers
    • www.westburyalfaromeo.com

"Service department is terrible - they don't answer phone calls, and don't return messages.
    Trying to get a service appointment is horrendous - give appointment for 6-8 weeks in the future even for broken skylight and service recall..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Alex Lyon And Son

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • www.lyonauction.com

"They have their own people bidding on equipment. They also do not inspect any of the equipment before placing it up for auction and do not disclose any damage done or repairs needed to bidders."

Alert Ambulance Service

1.0 (1 review)
    • Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers
    • www.alertems.com

"My wife and 1 year old daughter hit from behind, driver under insured. 5 Minute ride to hospital, ALERT charged me $1800 ($900 + $900) even though my daughter sat on wifes lap in ambulance. Drivers insurance paid a small part, my..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Aleko Products

1.8 (36 reviews)
    • www.alekoproducts.com

"RV power Awning that don't work and won't take back and reimburse me. Can't find one who will touch this product. Have used all my RV contractors at my expense."

Read All 54 reviews Customer Service