Browse Companies in New York, United States

Wayfair

2.6 (2,345 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.wayfair.com

"Im disappointed in Wayfair products. Ive bought many products. The chase lounge chair that I bought was extremely hard to put together, seemed like it had missing hardware, and once I got it together it was Wobbly and not stable..."

Read All 4041 reviews Customer Service

Etsy

1.8 (2,213 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.etsy.com

"I keep getting emails in my Etsy saying the customer didnt receive what I was selling. Im not selling anything!!! Someone is using my name to sell product taking money from people and not sending them the product. It looks like sw..."

Read All 4882 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

RushCard

1.6 (2,224 reviews)
    • Cards
    • www.rushcard.com

"Trying to open the app so I can see my balance in 17 years never had a problem till right now but no ones answering me Im very dissatisfied"

Read All 4711 reviews Customer Service

Aliexpress

1.7 (4,786 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.aliexpress.com

"I have emailed you guys and no one has responded. I placed a order for a cow print Sherpa coat 2 months ago and have not received it nor received a shipment email. I have screenshots and receipts from where I purchased the coat..."

Read All 9488 reviews Customer Service

Target

2.2 (1,039 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.target.com

"Pissed customer, dealing with this for 1 hr. Chat didnt help, was on hold forever then still didnt work with placing my order"

Read All 3016 reviews Customer Service

PayPal

1.7 (2,827 reviews)
    • Cash Services
    • www.paypal.com

"Ive waited for 20 minutes while calling from Europe so its an expensive call. I finally spoke to someone who would connect me to someone else, waited a couple extra minutes and then they hung up on me??
    They also dont have any othe..."

Read All 6064 reviews Customer Service

Instagram

2.1 (1,382 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.instagram.com

"My Instagram account has been hacked. I no longer have access to it, but the people are sending my friends videos. debbie_soriano1234. That was the account, but it was changed to debbie_soriano1. I can prove I own this account...."

Read All 6790 reviews Customer Service

Megabus

2.1 (1,290 reviews)
    • Buses
    • www.megabus.com

"BullshitI made a wrong date reservation and try to change my ticket and their suck website refused me to change my ticket!!!!! I tried to reschedule it 15 hours before the bus!!!!!!!!!!!!! And their customer services are suck too."

Read All 3011 reviews Customer Service

ATT

1.6 (2,418 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.att.com

"Cancel my subscription immediately
    Do not charge my card again and return my money to my account immediately. This is not me that sign up for this. This person is a hacker"

Read All 6564 reviews Customer Service

Macys

2.1 (886 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.macys.com

"My billing Item broken, no results I would like it discounted, I just need to talk to someone about it
    Please call me at my phone number 320-249-****"

Read All 2147 reviews Customer Service