Browse Companies in New York, United States

Postmates

1.5 (4,382 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • postmates.com

"I have used Postmates for over a year and I have been blocked out of my account serval times I want you to unblock my card"

Read All 9135 reviews Customer Service

Time Warner Cable

1.6 (557 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.timewarnercable.com

"Time Warner/Spectrum:
    I am sending this letter to you for one reason and I mean one reason. That is that Spectrum needs to understand what this means, (Customer Service) I have been honest speaking to billing to explain why my bill..."

Read All 1571 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Best Buy

1.8 (1,606 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics
    • www.bestbuy.com

"I bought a phone during black fruday deal. The phone associate was so unattentive that he even didnt try explain to me the phones detail. Just showed ke the phone and told me to choose one. No more explanation or guidance. Then I..."

Read All 4200 reviews Customer Service

McDonalds

2.1 (2,701 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.mcdonalds.com

"Called and was placed on hold and somebody came on and said there might be a second or two delay and then the call was hung up by McDonalds. After me waiting for quite a while to talk to someone I have a simple question but I..."

Read All 5210 reviews Customer Service

Lucille Roberts

2.1 (53 reviews)
    • Fitness Centers
    • www.lucilleroberts.com

"I want to cancel my membership and cobtacted the Kings hwt location that days they could not assist. No one get back by email as well. I will have the bank block any transactions if payments continue to come out of my account."

Read All 357 reviews Customer Service

Aspen Dental

1.7 (2,171 reviews)
    • Dentistry
    • www.aspendental.com

"This place is a money-centered business, not a patient service oriented business.
    I have been there several times to finish a treatment. I have found that their prices are arbitrary---they change them at any time, even after they h..."

Read All 4460 reviews Customer Service

Expedia

1.5 (2,354 reviews)
    • Travel Agencies
    • www.expedia.com

"Im just trying to change the date of the reservation to dec.4 to dec. 5. This is the second time this has happened to me. Can you help me."

Read All 5282 reviews Customer Service

NFL

1.5 (1,096 reviews)
    • Sport
    • www.nfl.com

"Still cannot get the NFL Gamepass to work on my TV even though I have the NFL App on my TV and have paid my $99.00 for the year. I have not received any help or advise from you at all. This is very poor customer service and if I..."

Read All 3301 reviews Customer Service

Affirm

2.4 (2,470 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.affirm.com

"I needed to find out how to obtain a receipt for a purchase I made using the virtual card, so I may return the item to the merchant. What annoyed me? In any Customer Service job, you need people who speak and understand English cl..."

Read All 4959 reviews Customer Service

Raymour and Flanigan

1.8 (210 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.raymourflanigan.com

"I bought my supposedly leather furniture (furniture which was hardly used)from Raymour & Flannigan and 3 years later it's peeling. I have the extended protection plan which is a joke. I was dismissed, told my extended plan..."

Read All 565 reviews Customer Service