Browse Companies in New York, United States

Planet Fitness

2.3 (2,465 reviews)
    • Fitness Centers
    • www.planetfitness.com

"I went my local planet fitness to cancel my membership because my previous visit I was told I had to be vaccinated to attend. Today I went with my wife to cancel my membership.The Representative said they did not find the..."

Read All 4778 reviews Customer Service

LaserShip

1.2 (1,140 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • lasership.com

"The first packege said deliverd and I dont receive nothing and Im in home when they say they are there. My second packege they said they returned to the seller for no reason. I write it up to themn And the dont said nothing about..."

Read All 1954 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Verizon

1.7 (1,066 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.verizon.com

"The representative hung up on me when I asked for a US supervisor.
    She did not connect me as requested.
    Very disrespectful."

Read All 3091 reviews Customer Service

USPS

1.6 (1,527 reviews)
    • Post
    • www.usps.com

"Package showed it was delivered to my local post office on Dec.1st and it was suppose to come to my home address. I have called and went in personally multiply times since it being said delivered and the post office it said it..."

Read All 3589 reviews Customer Service

Wish

2.0 (8,744 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.wish.com

"My complaint I didn't see the amount of the other before I checked out the amount is too much so please cancel the order before you ship any of it out order amount was $196 again I would like the entire order cancel"

Read All 18010 reviews Customer Service

Pc Richard And Son

2.3 (180 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics
    • www.pcrichard.com

"My LG refrigerator died I called the service dept and they said they couldnt get to me for 2 weeks The date they chose would not work for me so I rescheduled for this coming Tuesday
    Well they showed up this past Monday and were una..."

Read All 543 reviews Customer Service

Rockstar Games

2.8 (1,904 reviews)
    • Games and Movies
    • www.rockstargames.com

"Hello rockstar! I had 4.200.000$ in gta online yesterday, now I went online and I saw that my money was hacked.
    Now I have just 200$ I would like to get my money back please! Im on PlayStation. My user:Alex-Gta11"

Read All 4641 reviews Customer Service

Roblox

3.0 (4,534 reviews)
    • Games and Movies
    • www.roblox.com

"Warning and I didnt do anything and the other girl started it first calling me and my twin wanna be Nicki Minaj hxes."

Read All 10912 reviews Customer Service

Dominos Pizza

2.0 (2,683 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.dominos.com

"Me and my husband ordered 2 pizzas and hot wings. At 6pm Friday. By 630 I called and after numerous rings someone answered and said they got the order (which he didn't ask who was calling and it was not from the same phone). He..."

Read All 4649 reviews Customer Service

Zoom Tan

1.8 (304 reviews)
    • Beauty Salons and Spas
    • www.zoomtan.com

"I have moved to South Carolina in mid August where is there no Zoom Tan. I have not used services since the beginning of August. For the month of September you have tried withdrawing money from my account 7 times in each of those..."

Read All 489 reviews Customer Service