Browse Companies in New York, United States

Ebay

1.7 (5,006 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.ebay.com

"Ordered Tide pods .. did not receive.. tried contacting Ebay and couldnt get a live person.. the automated system just kept going around in circles.. the seller kept sending me delivery emails .. item said shipped on the 30th..."

Read All 13025 reviews Customer Service

Optimum

1.4 (792 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.optimum.net

"The customer service representative was helpful. My issue also was why I couldn't get the new deal that is out. I purposely stay on this plan that I'm grandfathered in to keep the price down which started around $52. Now it's..."

Read All 1269 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Amazon

2.3 (6,521 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.amazon.com

"Ive been fighting with Amazon and a lousy 3rd party vendor named Goldas Kitchen since late October. I was sold defective TV that broke after 2 months, and the battery no longer charges.
    In Mid-November, Goldas kitchen sent me an em..."

Read All 14964 reviews Customer Service

UPS

1.4 (2,190 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.ups.com

"My pay check is missing *** day needs to be corrected please Ive been calling but can never speak to anyone"

Read All 6209 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,324 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • directv.com

"I lost my reward card never used it , so I called to have it replaced ok yes the rep said I can replace it but we have to charge you $7 and some cents wow really . So I dont really get all of my rewards , mmmmm slow motion this..."

Read All 13548 reviews Customer Service

Groupon

1.6 (3,910 reviews)
    • Gift Cards, Rewards and Cashbacks
    • www.groupon.com

"Forever Forrest was a double transaction please refund me $36. Kacey strock : I only meant to select 1 set"

Read All 9518 reviews Customer Service

Sears

1.8 (2,636 reviews)
    • www.sears.com

"Our Kenmore fridge has " Water-in-the-door " . We hardly use that . Sears kept sending those filters w/o us requesting more of them and they piled up."

Read All 6935 reviews Customer Service

Walmart

2.2 (4,986 reviews)
    • www.walmart.com

"I would like somebody to contact me at 973-670-**** regarding the missing items in my orders which were suntan lotion, steno pads and computer paper which was damaged."

Read All 11272 reviews Customer Service

Lowes

2.0 (3,530 reviews)
    • www.lowes.com

"Lowe's,
    Do you ever read your customer satisfaction emails regarding the Christmas trees you offer? 80 % of your customers are not only unsatisfied with their orders, but think that your Christmas tree online service is a joke.
    I mu..."

Read All 7008 reviews Customer Service

FedEx

1.4 (2,956 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.fedex.com

"this company is so *** when it comes to delivering to my apartment. i get notifications stating my order has been delivered and i go to check and my items are not there!"

Read All 6443 reviews Customer Service