Browse Companies in New York, United States

Ubereats

1.5 (9918 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"You charge me for a trip I never made,
    I was never in CA at the time of the trip
    So you charge me $24,99 for nothing

Read All 20268 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11347 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"Yes im informing Doordash that I will be suing this company,The 1st time an incident occurred was his food got delivered an hlf of his food had been eaten by a woman, now 2nd My son food never came, We actually watched the dasher..."

Read All 21914 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Mavis Discount Tire

1.6 (878 reviews)
    • Service Centers and Repairs
    • www.mavistire.com

"Made appointment for 5 days later to install a tire got there and was told would have to leave my truck what the *** did i make a appointment for never every again"

Read All 1321 reviews Customer Service

Bobs Discount Furniture

1.8 (636 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.mybobs.com

"It the same thing inefficient workers trying to work fast to go on to the next person is not good. I have had so many issues with bobs furniture Im just echausted"

Read All 2001 reviews Customer Service

Fashion Nova

2.0 (4426 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.fashionnova.com

"I cant speak with a live person? I made my order rush delivery meaning one day . It should arrive Friday , June 25th (today). Why am I not receiving it until Monday?! I have a photoshoot tomorrow!
    Fashion nova you make a lot of mon..."

Read All 9638 reviews Customer Service

Optimum

1.4 (755 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.optimum.net

"I'm on the phone for almost 3 and 1/2 hours with Optimum, 6 different representatives later, and now I have to get a call back from a damn supervisor...
    I signed up for internet back in March, they had a promotion, if you enroll in..."

Read All 1212 reviews Customer Service

UPS

1.4 (2108 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.ups.com

"Over the last three years, my experience with UPS has been way below subpar.
    Their estimations of delivery dates and the lack of good tracking is deplorable. Just this week, I was supposed to be receiving a package from Georgia and..."

Read All 6073 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5272 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • directv.com

"CenturyLink is the 3rd party billing agent for DirecTV. Once a month for the last 2 years CenturyLink has sent me a bill for both their internet services and DirecTV satellite services. The June 2021 billing cycle included 2 month..."

Read All 13475 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.8 (3339 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.uber.com

"The number I have is a work phone number 912-438-****. I get calls every day from drivers who are looking for someone that is not me. This is becoming an annoyance and asking it to be removed.
    Thanks,
    Jon"

Read All 9218 reviews Customer Service

Sears

1.8 (2530 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.sears.com

"I ordered a range, I am getting a run around with no actual delivery date and some confirmation with security team which ive done already. I am being told my order cannot be cancelled and everyone is refusing. Someone then..."

Read All 6745 reviews Customer Service