Browse Companies in New York, United States

Ubereats

1.5 (14,250 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

". The food was left at a neighboring house. I am handicapped.Stop trying to rob me .ahhhhhhhhjjjjjjjjjjjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Read All 29362 reviews Customer Service

Facebook

1.9 (10,533 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"My facebook account hacked and I am not able to recover my account could you please help me for the same."

Read All 41920 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,913 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"My food was not picked up or delivered, waynesboro, Pennsylvania location. I had to go pick my food up myself."

Read All 23130 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (4,777 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.uber.com

"I Ritesh Kumar Singh, from India. I book trip in around the kolkata area. The driver was call me , and said I was come after some time because distance was too long between me and he. After some time I call him, he was not receive..."

Read All 13313 reviews Customer Service

Fashion Nova

2.0 (5,249 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.fashionnova.com

"My package never came in i need it it was for my sister wedding and Now I dont got a dress I just want help I try calling and Your support System and I got nothing back please just contact me"

Read All 11615 reviews Customer Service

Mavis Discount Tire

1.6 (1,000 reviews)
    • Service Centers and Repairs
    • www.mavistire.com

"From the time I got there nothing but complaining service representative shes working today and 6 bays with 1 tech !! Very bad service *** attitude."

Read All 1506 reviews Customer Service

Shein

2.4 (5,508 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.shein.com

"Dear Shein,
    My package appears to have been brought by the delivery person to the service point behind my house without informing me. It is now back to the depot. DHL can no longer retrieve the package. I personally approached DHL..."

Read All 15069 reviews Customer Service

Robinhood

1.6 (4,580 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.robinhood.com

"I forgot my password and have been trying all evening long and into the morning of the next day to reset it. I have received massages on robinhood app that the password reset was sent to my email and I type robinhood in the..."

Read All 10953 reviews Customer Service

Bobs Discount Furniture

1.8 (645 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.mybobs.com

"In August 2021, I purchased a $1000.00 mattress. According to Bob's return policy, after 30 days, I can return it for a full refund by 7-10 business days. The mattress started to sag and get uncomfortable. I had Bob's pick it up o..."

Read All 2015 reviews Customer Service

Lyft

1.8 (4,082 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.lyft.com

"My name is Emmanuel.Ima Lyfy Driver,And my complains goes towards my cancellation and bad review on my account. 2 passengers canceled at DCA Airport today. Because I told them that Arrival baggage claim Entrance is closed Because..."

Read All 11364 reviews Customer Service