Browse Cash Services Companies in Sydney, New South Wales

Cash Services

ClearCash Australia

2.3 (42 reviews)
    • www.clearcash.com.au

"Have taken out a 5,000 loan in 2016 with a couple of redraws of around 1k. Now 4 years later - Im still paying it and the balance is still 4,700. On top of the big balance I started from of $7k - I also pay re-calculated interest..."

Read All 98 reviews Customer Service

Western Union

1.6 (299 reviews)
    • www.westernunion.com

"I put the wrong name on the money order and they sent it back telling me to remit and send money again"

Read All 818 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

PayPal

1.7 (2,622 reviews)
    • www.paypal.com

"This is the first time ive used paypal. to receive a payment i had to PAY money. which is ridiculous. furthermore they did not enlighten me it had to be in exact USD and that the value would drop in the process of sending it. so..."

Read All 5511 reviews Customer Service

World Remit

2.4 (305 reviews)
    • www.worldremit.com

"I send money to Fiji 4hrs ago and theres no respond back for transaction from WorldRemit,in my online banking,money has already send to WorldRemit"

Read All 945 reviews Customer Service

Revolut

2.0 (288 reviews)
    • www.revolut.com

"Hello, I deactivated my account from revolut unintentionally and lost the phone number with which I applied, how can I recover my account"

Read All 893 reviews Customer Service

Remitly

2.1 (137 reviews)
    • www.remitly.com

"I was trying to remit money to my family in the Philippines . Made a mistake but was corrected already but still have a hard time to send money."

Read All 246 reviews Customer Service

Bill Me Later

1.3 (11 reviews)
    • www.billmelater.com

"I tried to use the PayPal pay later option when ordering from a merchant. However the paypal site never generated a order #. When I called the merchant they never received a payment to generate an oder number. However PayPal did..."

Read All 188 reviews Customer Service