Browse Transportation and Logistics Companies in Albuquerque, New Mexico

Transportation and Logistics

UPS

1.4 (2090 reviews)
    • www.ups.com

"driver threw box on my porch and this is not the first time this has happened four times resulting in damaged goods"

Read All 6050 reviews Customer Service

FedEx

1.4 (2693 reviews)
    • www.fedex.com

"Was there a package drop off at 112 1/2 N. Church st. Apt 8 fayette mo 65248 with the name sheila zimmerman on it"

Read All 6093 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

UPS Store

1.6 (235 reviews)
    • www.theupsstore.com

"Supported this business from the beginning until I walked in and felt attacked about my mask.
    I had a mask on that no one has an issue with everywhere else.
    Apparently this business has a power trip and unless our mask isnt a chemic..."

Read All 650 reviews Customer Service

Uship

1.6 (171 reviews)
    • www.uship.com

"The lady I just spoke to and customer Carrie was very helpful and very at all the information that I needed thanks"

Read All 650 reviews Customer Service

Swift Transportation

1.8 (62 reviews)
    • www.swifttrans.com

"My brother was going down the interstate and a swift truck ran him off the road two others cars saw it stopped and called the highway patrol I hope they find this driver and the company will fire him!"

Read All 249 reviews Customer Service

Xpo Logistics

1.1 (269 reviews)
    • www.xpo.com

"I was called by Lowes on Thursday night June 3rd that my gas oven would be delivered on Friday I would get a call in the morning with a time, I received a computer message that my delivery would be between 11-3 pm and the driver..."

Read All 384 reviews Customer Service

Unique Van Lines

1.0 (13 reviews)
    • www.uniquevanlines.net

"Our move was scheduled for Pick up on November 26, 2018. We were told by the broker that the estimate for the move was based on weight, not volume. He made a very big deal of that. So we agreed that the weight would be equal to..."

Read All 37 reviews Customer Service

Tiger Logistics

• www.tigerlogisticsinc.com

"The signs were there that this was going to happen. At the regional managers meeting they had in Memphis and flew some of us out there, Major said their goal was to be at $50 million in 5 years. After a few years Chris Manley was..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Saia

1.4 (122 reviews)
    • www.saia.com

"Tried to track a urgent shipment which should have been picked up two days ago and was not. Finally picked up but tracking number in their system is not valid. Called in for support, hold time around an hour?"

Read All 279 reviews Customer Service

Ryder

1.5 (90 reviews)
    • www.ryder.com

"Ryder charged $5400.00 for penalty fee when I want to upgrade my current lease truck (In CA - Company closed due to pandemic) to a refrigerated truck in New York (Sub company). My Ryder salesperson said this is a penalty /..."

Read All 163 reviews Customer Service