Browse Telecommunications Companies in Albuquerque, New Mexico

Telecommunications

Centurylink

1.5 (1769 reviews)
    • www.centurylink.com

"I cannot get any customer service. Yes Im waiting on hold a representative for answer and then it hangs up"

Read All 3494 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5268 reviews)
    • directv.com

"Cancelled dtv 3/19/21. 3/25/21 dtv collected $188 via autopay then discontinued services 4/02/21. You pay in advance!! Now getting billed for equipment. Provided tracking #'s on 3 occasions over last 2 months along with shipping..."

Read All 13469 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Comcast

1.6 (1989 reviews)
    • corporate.comcast.com

"The end of April, 2021, we were victims of a scam and had to get new credit cards. We drove to our local Comcast office and paid our bill, but were told it was never received. We sent a copy that proved we had paid, and got an..."

Read All 5391 reviews Customer Service

Magicjack

1.9 (226 reviews)
    • www.magicjack.com

"I have a magic jack plus that I just paid a year of service on it I want to use it to work my house phone but it will not get a dial tone ring or nothing else then I put it on my iPhone to use as my house number but every time I..."

Read All 2712 reviews Customer Service

Xfinity

1.8 (1699 reviews)
    • www.xfinity.com

"I have no idea. WiFi works no TV connection to watch. You are the expert right? Can you please reset remotely?"

Read All 2945 reviews Customer Service

Netflix

2.3 (848 reviews)
    • www.netflix.com

"Hello
    I have a netflix account and for some reason on all my devices the language went from English to Spanish despite the fact I am an English speaker. And I dont know how to change it since I dont know how to read Spanish."

Read All 2413 reviews Customer Service

ATT

1.6 (2252 reviews)
    • www.att.com

"They just suck all the way around for every possible service they offer and I will never do anything with them again!"

Read All 6268 reviews Customer Service

TMobile

1.7 (489 reviews)
    • www.t-mobile.com

"My wife and I visited a T Mobile store in Victorville to up grade our phones to 5G and to shop for new phones and before this encounter always had a great experience everyone always wonderful and helpful however in this instance..."

Read All 1349 reviews Customer Service

Straight Talk Wireless

2.7 (924 reviews)
    • www.straighttalk.com

"1) I tried to change numbers. My number was cut but no new number was provided. 2) I tried to chat, since I couldn't call, and I was told the chatters were too busy to chat!"

Read All 2134 reviews Customer Service

Roku

1.8 (1072 reviews)
    • www.roku.com

"We have been watching this program from episode 1 thru 13 with no problems. We are trying to watch 14 thru 16 and it tells me I have to subscribe to it. Doesn't make sense to me. What's going on."

Read All 2389 reviews Customer Service