Browse Supermarkets and Malls Companies in Albuquerque, New Mexico

Supermarkets and Malls

WalMart

2.2 (4532 reviews)
    • www.walmart.com

"THE Mainstay Memory Foam Gray Suede Fabruc 72"" soafa i ordered says it was in the box , My son put it together . But when he put it together its not what was in box . The one i ordered had a back and flip up arms , this one has n..."

Read All 10438 reviews Customer Service

Sears

1.8 (2519 reviews)
    • www.sears.com

"I need to return the part and get the correct one . Refrigerator model #, 106.5686****, water filter"

Read All 6729 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Lowes

2.0 (3248 reviews)
    • www.lowes.com

"Attempted to purchase a new washer at our local Lowes. They didnt have them in stock and we wanted to take it home so they referred us to one about 20 min away. I tried to call to confirm they had it available but they didnt answe..."

Read All 6577 reviews Customer Service

Conns

1.7 (535 reviews)
    • www.conns.com

"I WAITING ON THE PHONE FOR A HOUR NO ONE ANSWER.I TRY AGAIN THE SAME THING.PLEASE I NEED TO TELL YOU ABOUT MY BILLS."

Read All 1013 reviews Customer Service

Home Depot

2.1 (1465 reviews)
    • www.homedepot.com

"Can not finish a project if you only carry 7 ft oak facing and 8ft oak plywood.will not use home depo again"

Read All 3198 reviews Customer Service

Target

2.2 (996 reviews)
    • www.target.com

"Last month's bill was pulled from bank account. Thought it would continue but it was pulled just 2x. Got $39 late fee plus interest charge. Chat person gave me a phone no. That was no help. Disgusting"

Read All 2903 reviews Customer Service

Family Dollar

2.3 (941 reviews)
    • www.familydollar.com

"HI my name is ersoy cavdar i went to family dollar store in riverside adress is 6155 tyler st riverside ca when i was shopping they tow may car i learn you guys working *** towing inc company but that company was illegal thet..."

Read All 2058 reviews Customer Service

Sams Club

2.3 (876 reviews)
    • www.samsclub.com

"pagué dos targetas el año pasado en un mismo día, una esta a nombre de Olivia y otra a nombre de Valentina hernandez y una se vence en este mes y la otra hasta diciembre, porque razon? "

Read All 2086 reviews Customer Service

JCPenney

2.3 (740 reviews)
    • www.jcpenney.com

"I have not been in a JC Penney store since they discontinued Towncraft T-Shirts and underwear- what a dumb move on their part!"

Read All 1987 reviews Customer Service

Costco

2.6 (720 reviews)
    • www.costco.com

"I love Costco, however, on June 10th, I got a call to make sure to be home on Friday, June 11th to sign for my Costco Shed I ordered on May 26th. No problem! Excited to finally get it. After explaining to my kids I couldnt take th..."

Read All 1691 reviews Customer Service