Browse Cafes, Restaurants and Bars Companies in Albuquerque, New Mexico

Cafes, Restaurants and Bars

Schlotzskys

2.2 (324 reviews)
    • www.schlotzskys.com

"I cannot express how bad this place was. My family and I came for lunch here for the first time and had the worst experience ever. First of all, staff were horrible and weren't even taking orders. Second, our order was messed up..."

Read All 470 reviews Customer Service

Golden Corral

2.3 (674 reviews)
    • www.goldencorral.com

"Cannot reach customer care to see if my coupon can be used at a different location or have an answer to this question. I have no access to the location on my coupon"

Read All 1348 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Chilis

2.3 (974 reviews)
    • www.chilis.com

"Just got back in town and where does my daughter want to go but Chilies why because it is her favorite restaurant. Walked in to chilies in Frisco by the tollway. Was greeted and sat in the bar area. Notice lots of plates left on..."

Read All 1589 reviews Customer Service

Panera Bread

2.5 (1646 reviews)
    • www.panerabread.com

"The last two times I went to Panera I ordered a large mac and cheese and recieved a small. The first time I went, I picked up my mac and cheese and had already left after I realized it was a small so I could not ask to get a..."

Read All 2662 reviews Customer Service

Dennys Restaurant

2.2 (557 reviews)
    • www.dennys.com

"The management of the Denny's Dundalk on Merritt Blvd had apparently changed. I was there with my sister last month. I ordered bourbon chicken, tasted like food from a Hispanic take out. Not everyone wants everything cooked with..."

Read All 1227 reviews Customer Service

Waffle House

2.4 (1204 reviews)
    • www.wafflehouse.com

"It's bakawa company I am telling you guys
    They not not providing neither waffles nor money
    Pla don't give any orders to then guys"

Read All 2094 reviews Customer Service

Papa Murphys

2.8 (97 reviews)
    • www.papamurphys.com

"Every time I earn reward it disappears I earned a reward went to use week later not there happened once before"

Read All 142 reviews Customer Service

Texas Roadhouse

2.5 (458 reviews)
    • www.texasroadhouse.com

"I came in 6/8/21 at 7:45 at your Orlando Semoran Blvd. I ordered steak Med well &;;;;;;; I got Med rare, I asked for a bake potato fully loaded, got a sweet potato., I ordered a frozen pina coloda w a floater it incorrect..."

Read All 746 reviews Customer Service

Jersey Mikes Subs

2.3 (217 reviews)
    • www.jerseymikes.com

"I went into the jersey mikes in king george va about 2 weeks go and MR.SHANE was awful!! He yells at his employees, throughs things at them, belittles them in front of other customers, etc. I dont know how a person can do this to..."

Read All 347 reviews Customer Service

Cheddars

2.5 (182 reviews)
    • www.cheddars.com

"On 4/27/2021, my husband and I ate at a Cheddars at 4106 S. Carrier Parkway, Grand Prairie, Tx (#2017).
    When we finished eating, we attempted to pay our bill on the kios at the table. The ticket would not go through. Or waitress ca..."

Read All 321 reviews Customer Service