Browse Service Centers and Repairs Companies in Albuquerque, New Mexico

Pep Boys

1.8 (440 reviews)
    • www.pepboys.com

"6I gave a two week notice for
    6-15-21. Because of Carlos Romero raising his voice at me on 6/7/21 about 4:40pm I told him I quit.
    I failed to clock out cause i was upset. So need my final paycheck asap..
    Last Day 6/7/21
    Please respond..."

Read All 1445 reviews Customer Service

Brake Masters

1.9 (29 reviews)
    • www.brakemasters.com

"Our team members take P.R.I.D.E. in their work Personal Responsibility In Delivering Excellence, and we're confident youll notice when you visit one of our locations. An Honest Brake Since 1983 To what see to their history and..."

Read All 83 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Speedway Gas Station

2.3 (521 reviews)
    • www.speedway.com

"I go to speedway everyday in deptford for the last 5 to 10 years today I go guy working outside tell me you can't go in and ring me up nothing I got to go somewhere else now I'm not going to come here over again"

Read All 875 reviews Customer Service

Just Brakes

1.4 (54 reviews)
    • www.justbrakes.com

"I came into just brakes to have my brake checked because I was putting a lot of pressure on my brakes to stop. The mechanic could not tell me what Was going on with my brakes. So I looked at my brake and saw that the pads was ok..."

Read All 302 reviews Customer Service

Discount Tire

2.1 (352 reviews)
    • www.discounttire.com

"Still no help! Thanks someone used the credit on my card and I have not been reimbursed for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Read All 722 reviews Customer Service

American Automobile Association

1.5 (117 reviews)
    • www.aaa.com

"Trying to get a triptic yesterday was on hold for two hrs and this morning so far its been almost an hour. Can we please get some help!!!!!!!!"

Read All 401 reviews Customer Service

Safelite Autoglass

1.7 (386 reviews)
    • www.safelite.com

"Technician (Chris) scraped my door sill on drivers side and left my interior dirty from window seal replacement.
    Had my fenders and hood all dirty from dirty hands.
    Very unprofessional.
    Do not use this Safelite location."

Read All 1028 reviews Customer Service

Big O Tires

1.6 (187 reviews)
    • www.bigotires.com

"Issue is with BigO in Madison Indiana. Took vehicle to get tune up, they found other things. Needless to say, my bill went from a tune up to over 7 hundred dollars. Then less than a year same thing happen. I would appreciate you..."

Read All 410 reviews Customer Service

Terrible Herbst

2.0 (76 reviews)
    • www.terribleherbst.com

"I was offered a free 32oz fountain drink with 20$ gas purchas . However the fountain drink dispenser was not operating. I ask for assistance. And her reply was
    I need to make up my f?!$)ng mind bx$&@t"

Read All 138 reviews Customer Service

Pearl Mechanical

• www.pearlmechanical.com

"I was recommended by family that this company is reputable but they are not. Initially they gave me an estimate which was outrageous (over a grand) so I decided to buy most of the parts they recommended. They did tell me the..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service