Browse Medical Supplies and Equipment Companies in Albuquerque, New Mexico

Medical Supplies and Equipment

Stanton Optical

1.5 (330 reviews)
    • www.stantonoptical.com

"Walk in told to stop at the door I did not have a mask lady yelled at me from across the room thru customers she was waiting on they turned to look at me I told her I was hear to pick up my new glasses she said not without a..."

Read All 609 reviews Customer Service

Pearle Vision

1.9 (128 reviews)
    • www.pearlevision.com

"I purchased a pair of glasses in Nov., 20. By May 21, it appeared that some of the coating material was coming off of the Lens on my Transition lens. In my 60 years of wearing glasses, I have never seen this before. Seems like def..."

Read All 329 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Hear Again

• www.yourhearingaidrepair.com

"When I was examined and tested I was told by your employeeChristine Hand & a Starkey rep. that the starkey hearing aids would take care of the clarity problem. Not so,after 10 or more visits to try to fix that problem I am back..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

GlassesUSA

1.5 (269 reviews)
    • www.glassesusa.com

"I like the quality of my Michael Kors glasses. But, I paid for transition in them and did not get it. Since this started in April I feel the company should send me a free pair with transition so I can use them in summer. Since I..."

Read All 381 reviews Customer Service

WalkFit Platinum

2.0 (29 reviews)
    • www.walkfit.com

"SadBroke charger on LIGE BWO122C model can I buy new charger? No answer from anyone as of this date? Watch is very attractive and solid."

Read All 173 reviews Customer Service

The Hurrycane

2.8 (67 reviews)
    • www.hurrycane.com

"Got out of my car unfolded the Cane made sure things were firmly together walked about 5 feet and the cane separated causing me to fall in the parking lot. Breaking my glasses and a bruised face and knee."

Read All 188 reviews Customer Service

Soberlink

1.3 (46 reviews)
    • www.soberlink.com

"I agree and have had the same issues with Sober Link. Horrible customer service. Period. I received my device in the mail. I have the black device so connected to cellular. 1st day of testing the device had me re test every 15..."

Read All 69 reviews Customer Service

San Juan Hearing

1.3 (1 review)
    • sanjuanhearing.com

"I was just sent, by my ins. co. to San Juan Hearing, in Farmington, NM., and it was a shocking experience, to say the least. First, in their Yellow Page ad they say (This is a direct )cut and paste "Call us today to schedule an..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

Quick Extender Pro

1.4 (34 reviews)
    • www.quickextenderpro.com

"The item is overpriced for one. I just opened the item to inspect. A rode on the item is rusty. Reached out to customer service to address the issue and return. They are giving me the run around. Disgraceful customer service"

Read All 56 reviews Customer Service

Neofect

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.neofect.com

"It took months to get this resolved. Every month they billed my credit card when I had cancelled the order. Each month, I contacted them and told them I had been been billed in error. I would always be told things had been..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service