Browse Loans and Mortgages Companies in Albuquerque, New Mexico

Loans and Mortgages

Springleaf Financial

1.4 (162 reviews)
    • m.springleaffinancial.com

"I was taken advantage of by spring financial. I called for a same day loan and was redirected, without even knowing, to spring financial, mislead and rushed into signing a contract that (once I realized what it was,) they would no..."

Read All 462 reviews Customer Service

Rise Credit

2.3 (232 reviews)
    • www.risecredit.com

"I have had two Rise loans in the past and have paid off both. I can only say I am happy with my experience. It is what it is, folks, if you need help, then there is help. I would use them again, if needed. They were helpful if I..."

Read All 376 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Lending Club

2.0 (224 reviews)
    • lendingclub.com

"Can't access the account information online. Also, you write to Customer Service and the "help" provided does not resolve the problem."

Read All 527 reviews Customer Service

Cardinal Financial

1.5 (63 reviews)
    • www.cardinalfinancial.com

"I recently made inquiries around a refinance and was routed to Cardinal. Initially, the experience was great. The agent and I did well and I provided all requested documents through their portal and was told a close date. Its..."

Read All 94 reviews Customer Service

Vanderbilt Mortgage

1.3 (100 reviews)
    • www.vmf.com

"A friend wanted to sell their property and since they had their mortgage though Vanderbilt we went through them to take over the payments. Our friend had paperwork showing exactly how much was left on their mortgage. Yet..."

Read All 402 reviews Customer Service

Van Ru Credit Corporation

1.0 (12 reviews)
    • www.vanru.com

"My mom has been trying to call them to continue to pay on a bill she know she has however she can't not get anyone to answer the phone. She has literally selected each option on the phone and she gets nothing."

Read All 101 reviews Customer Service

United Cash Loans

1.1 (6 reviews)
    • www.unitedcashloans.us

"I never got to talk to anyone and they said i would be getting my loan deposited today and wanna make sure everything is still good"

Read All 168 reviews Customer Service

United Auto Credit

1.6 (107 reviews)
    • www.unitedautocredit.net

"only clled to make sure u recieved my payment. all is good. no complaints. service was good when i called. ty"

Read All 207 reviews Customer Service

Security Escrow

1.1 (2 reviews)
    • Loans and Mortgages

"Having a property in the Albuquerque area and not living nearby has forced us to use an escrow company to handle payments ect. This has been the most trying, difficult, time consuming and expensive decision we have ever made. ..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Quicken Loans

1.5 (430 reviews)
    • www.quickenloans.com

"Quite sending me your *** emails. I'm not interested in refinancing or any other *** service you have to offer."

Read All 954 reviews Customer Service