Browse Insurance Companies in Albuquerque, New Mexico

Insurance

Molina Healthcare

2.3 (651 reviews)
    • www.molinahealthcare.com

"They cancelled my coverage without my consent, yet told me I had coverage and I have been paying for the coverage that I apparently don't have. No one seems to want to help. Worst company ever. Takes FOREVER to get ahold of an..."

Read All 988 reviews Customer Service

Progressive Insurance

1.5 (569 reviews)
    • www.progressive.com

"did not pay claim on paid off 2020 toyota camry due to my son worked for dashdoor and was never advised he needed additional coverage, they literally stole 23K, worst bunch of people I have ever talked with, this was set up..."

Read All 1098 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Fred Loya Insurance

1.8 (158 reviews)
    • www.fredloya.com

"There is no reason why I cannot contact/get in touch with 24 hour Road side assistance after 7!!! Imagine a pregnant mother stuck on the freeway trying to make it home and cannot receive any assistance!!! NO none of the 3 phone..."

Read All 538 reviews Customer Service

Safeway Insurance

1.3 (127 reviews)
    • www.safewayinsurance.com

"I had my Chevy cruze towed to another shop due to electrical problems and I trying to get my reimbursement on the towing fee"

Read All 315 reviews Customer Service

National Health Enrollment Center

1.1 (552 reviews)
    • nationalhealthenrollmentcenter.com

"M516****, member # I have been a victim of fraud from your company for nine hundred dollars, I spoke to customer Laura id # 32991 and as f today 6-15-2021 was told I never did. and was hung up on"

Read All 1603 reviews Customer Service

Humana

1.4 (330 reviews)
    • www.humana.com

"Billed me for prescription co-pays from November of last year (67 months ago)at a higher rate than what I paid at the drug store. CVS said the amount comes directly from Humana's system so if it was wrong it was Humana's fault. ...."

Read All 639 reviews Customer Service

Dairyland Insurance

1.2 (68 reviews)
    • www.dairylandinsurance.com

"I've tried to sign up for an account after getting very frustrated with the " knowledgeable representatives" on the phone, and no luck again. I have an e-mail address associated with my insurance policy, but I never created..."

Read All 148 reviews Customer Service

Asurion

1.3 (993 reviews)
    • www.asurion.com

"Im not able to get in touch with this company and I think that is completely unacceptable. And I honestly dont remember signing up for the service to begin with. Im pretty sure I told them that I was going to speak to my husband..."

Read All 1781 reviews Customer Service

Titan Insurance

1.2 (22 reviews)
    • www.titan.com

"They refused to give me a refund after i canceled with them they took their money for this monthes insurance after i canceled becuse my girl friend was in the car with me she doesent e en have a drivers licence "

Read All 95 reviews Customer Service

State Farm Insurance

1.5 (498 reviews)
    • www.statefarm.com

"Agent Keith Brooks didnt cancel my insurance in time and allowed another auto draft to come out of my checking account. He said the refund would be mailed. It has not. He will not respond back to me, at all, why I left in the..."

Read All 1221 reviews Customer Service