Browse Hotels and Resorts Companies in Albuquerque, New Mexico

Hotels and Resorts

Motel 6

1.8 (1239 reviews)
    • www.motel6.com

"I need to cancel my Reservation done through Expedia. When I call the two motels they tell me that I cannot cancel directly at their establishment. I have tried several times to cancel these reservations one: Santa Barbara at the..."

Read All 1941 reviews Customer Service

Value Place

1.8 (63 reviews)
    • www.valueplace.com

"Called from the highway to confirm my reservation ( 9:23am) told the staff we had been driving all night and wanted to know if we could check in once we arrived. Got to the motel @ 11:38 and was told that I had to wait until 3pm..."

Read All 88 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Red Roof Inn

1.8 (258 reviews)
    • www.redroof.com

"Me and my girlfriend had got into an argument so they sent to mail people up to my room to harass me and starts threatening me 1 start screaming at me while he calls the cops little bit later the general manager calls me and..."

Read All 391 reviews Customer Service

Ramada by Wyndham

1.5 (103 reviews)
    • www.wyndhamhotels.com

"I checked in on may 22 2021 I was told by the hotel employee there would be 150$ Hold placed on my card for 2/3 days. Never once did they say I should use a credit not debit card. Well its now June 9th and the money has yet to..."

Read All 157 reviews Customer Service

Holiday Inn

1.9 (75 reviews)
    • www.holidayinn.com

"Tried calling 13 different phone numbers that are on line to reach a live person to speak with them about the double billing for the room, not one phone is answered and you sit on hold for hours tried again at 10 oclock at night..."

Read All 242 reviews Customer Service

Wyndham Hotels And Resorts

1.8 (293 reviews)
    • www.wyndham.com

"To whom it may concern:
    I have a complaint about your Hotel in Myrtle Beach, SC. 29579 located at 3650 Waccamaw Blvd.
    This is not the first time at this location, but it is getting worst with trash everywhere people hanging out in t..."

Read All 590 reviews Customer Service

Tropicana Laughlin

2.0 (9 reviews)
    • www.tropicanax.com

"Booked a room with 2 beds online for $150 only room available on this tiny strip, showed up at 1030pm to check in. Bitch3s at the front desk (alex and what's her face) were unaccommodating. The girl hands me my room keys and sees..."

Read All 19 reviews Customer Service

The Venetian Las Vegas

2.3 (11 reviews)
    • www.venetian.com

"Good evening,
    I received an email and information regarding lack of availability of Venetian facilities on the last day of our stay.
    I came here with my daughter as a treat for her graduation from college. Isaac was so nice and upgr..."

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service

The Linq Hotel And Casino

2.0 (7 reviews)
    • www.caesars.com

"I'm recovering from a broken right foot and a dislocated left knee. During check in I asked for a room closer to the elevator and I was giving one (horrible room super small) I've stayed at the LINQ several times and my rooms were..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

Super 8

1.6 (213 reviews)
    • www.wyndhamhotels.com

"Checked in to the Super 8 in Memphis on 6/4/21. It was super filthy, drug activity galore, prostitution and God knows what else. Gun fire broke out in front of our room and fearing for our lives we packed up and left. The desk..."

Read All 346 reviews Customer Service