Browse Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Companies in Albuquerque, New Mexico

Category
Clear
Clear all filters
New Mexico, Albuquerque
Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers

Albuquerque Health Partners

1.8 (7 reviews)
    • Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers

"I've been with ABQHP for three years. I'm done. It's been nothing but a nightmare. I'll spare you the long detailed story. But I had a broken shoulder with ABQHP and surgery for the shoulder with Lovelace, and then 18 months I..."

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service

Visiting Angels

1.7 (90 reviews)
    • www.visitingangels.com

"For one week of service the cost was $1,906.71 or $4,032 a month. Many of the angels came early and left early which put a burden on the husband when the purpose of the angel service was to stay consistently with the bedridden..."

Read All 217 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Lovelace Health System

1.3 (4 reviews)
    • www.lovelace.com

"Got treated unfairly and rude. This ant the first time either.dont go to this hospital in new mexico"

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service

Abq Health Partners

2.3 (2 reviews)
    • abqhp.com

"Urgent Care facility in Journal Center website says to book an appointment and then they delay it 3 separate times. Forget their "efficient " scheduling."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Sierra Tucson

1.8 (4 reviews)
    • Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers

"Cant go get medicated again. It will affect my personal life and mental state of being on this planet. My life is perfect right now and I want to live the way I was born, without *** pills to change the way I look through my..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

Quest Diagnostics

1.8 (364 reviews)
    • www.questdiagnostics.com

"On June 11, 2021, I went to the office located at 12709 Toepperwein Live Oak, TX. I had and appointment at 245 PM. I was told that the Dr. have not send the paperwork to them. I was going to call my daughter to find out the Dr nam..."

Read All 585 reviews Customer Service

Minute Clinic

1.6 (514 reviews)
    • www.minuteclinic.com

"I had an appointment for 2 shots as I was leaving town in 2 weeks. I left work in a hurry; fought traffic; and found that Minute Clinic was CLOSED!! I received NO advanced notice and NO ONE knew where the nurse was or why the..."

Read All 785 reviews Customer Service

Davita

1.8 (308 reviews)
    • www.davita.com

"Well the center is not run right very unorganized by a person named Vince of the director of the center he don't know if he's coming or going he's confused the social worker is never there you can't talk to her and when you do..."

Read All 487 reviews Customer Service

Davita Healthcare Partners

1.5 (23 reviews)
    • www.davitahealthcarepartners.com

"I went in to be hooked up. Within 5 minutes I had been infiltrated at least 3 times in those 5 minutes.. I refused further treatment that day.. Went back my next scheduled day with what looked like a tennis ball size blob under..."

Read All 33 reviews Customer Service

Virtuox

1.2 (17 reviews)
    • www.virtuox.net

"YOU DO NOT RECEIVE OR CALL BACK
    Please call back ref:account 112**** if you ever want to get PAID!!!!"

Read All 33 reviews Customer Service