Browse Furniture and Decor Companies in Albuquerque, New Mexico

Furniture and Decor

Acceptance Now

1.5 (1348 reviews)
    • www.acceptancenow.com

"After a long conversation with the local Manager of Acceptance Now at Big Sandy Superstore I discovered several facts. One the contract I supposedly sign was emailed to me. Funny don't remember signing any contract. The payments..."

Read All 2304 reviews Customer Service

Mor Furniture For Less

1.8 (166 reviews)
    • www.morfurniture.com

"First is not furniture leather second stick to body wind seat and gave my pain we have proof my dr couch supposed be like bed and it not he rush me push me dishonest 11:00pm at night also they changed me hundred dollars to move..."

Read All 358 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Aarons

2.6 (858 reviews)
    • www.aarons.com

"My mom was buying a refrigerator and has like 6 payments left. She passed away May 24, 2021, two days later I'm already getting phone calls to either pay it off or return it. I believe there should be something in the contract..."

Read All 2239 reviews Customer Service

Ashley Furniture

1.8 (1210 reviews)
    • www.ashleyfurniture.com

"Bought a sofa from pruitts waiting 7 months for it . my husband thought i didn't want it i called pruitts . 1 /2 he later i called them i told them i wanted it i there was a miscommunication i waited almost a year and they told..."

Read All 3226 reviews Customer Service

Lazboy

2.3 (648 reviews)
    • www.la-z-boy.com

"I placed a special order in November 2020 and STILL have not received order nor received call from manager after I have called 4 times! I keep getting different answers on the status of my delivery. The 3rd call I made in May said..."

Read All 1249 reviews Customer Service

Homegoods

2.5 (177 reviews)
    • www.homegoods.com

"My daughter was injured in the NPR store (seriously injured!) She had 1 surgery &; needs another! They have ignored me for over a year. I am not asking for much, I would understand if I were asking for a ridiculous amount..."

Read All 314 reviews Customer Service

Ethan Allen

1.7 (49 reviews)
    • www.ethanallen.com

"Robert Chesnick-owner of area franchise did NOT care at all that 4 months after my order, I still did not have my furniture which had been paid for. He would not take the time to call the manufacturing plant to even try to get me..."

Read All 240 reviews Customer Service

IKEA

1.8 (414 reviews)
    • www.ikea.com

"I was never able to get through to IKEA customer service after being on hold for 20 minute (before hanging up) and then on hold again another 36 minutes before hanging up. I was able to get through to someone at my local store onc..."

Read All 1059 reviews Customer Service

Furniture Row

2.7 (172 reviews)
    • www.furniturerow.com

"delayed delivery 3 times; Have waited for delivery 6 months. Will not take chair already delivered from match set because delivered over 30 days ago at their choice. They do not call back. They say they have no control over when..."

Read All 329 reviews Customer Service

Wayfair

2.5 (1614 reviews)
    • www.wayfair.com

"It has been over a week and I have not received my return labels. This is ridiculous.
    Next step is to dispute with the bank."

Read All 2741 reviews Customer Service