Browse Footwear and Clothing Companies in Albuquerque, New Mexico

DressLily

1.8 (1785 reviews)
    • www.dresslily.com

"On the sunflower swim suit I need it to be a 3xl please
    I didnt get to change the size Id the swimsuit please change the size to a 3XL please"

Read All 3450 reviews Customer Service

NORACORA

1.5 (1713 reviews)
    • www.noracora.com

"ORDERED SEVERAL ITEMS AND MONEY TAKEN FROM MY ACCOUNT BAND I DIDN'T RECEIVE A TRACKING NUMBER OR ORDER STATUS AS YET."

Read All 3115 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Romwe

2.3 (1802 reviews)
    • us.romwe.com

"I ordered thing for my grandson, we used his email: adenstaton25@***.com. please let me know when we will receive the order asap."

Read All 3462 reviews Customer Service

CathyBuy

1.6 (374 reviews)
    • www.cathybuy.com

"I need to return four items as they are too small and recipients did not care for them. Please send me return address. Thank you. Ann."

Read All 827 reviews Customer Service

Zulily

2.1 (619 reviews)
    • www.zulily.com

"I ordered what I thought would be a really nice throw for my daughters birthday. It took 2 weeks for me to get it, and I found out that it was from a Chinese warehouse. What I got was a microfiber towel: it is JUNK. I complained..."

Read All 1170 reviews Customer Service

Stitch Fix

3.2 (652 reviews)
    • www.stitchfix.com

"Plus I canceled my membership in April. Please correct this mistake and give me my money back. Thank you."

Read All 1230 reviews Customer Service

Shein

2.4 (3106 reviews)
    • www.shein.com

"I havent received my items. Ive been trying to track my order but theres no Information about anything."

Read All 7330 reviews Customer Service

Rosegal

2.1 (1231 reviews)
    • www.rosegal.com

"to smal
    l !! I want a size larger. I am sad and angry about this !!!okokokokokokokokokokokokokokkkookokokokokok. okokoko. okok9kokook okokok9"

Read All 2201 reviews Customer Service

FLORYDAY

1.8 (774 reviews)
    • www.floryday.com

"There is still an issue. I have returned the faulty items to Unit 9 L, Chancery Lane, Dartford Shipping who I received the items from and have not received my refund for £57.00. Please could arrange for this to be refund in honor..."

Read All 1599 reviews Customer Service

BerryLook

1.4 (1158 reviews)
    • www.berrylook.com

"Hello thank for helping. I still haven't got any help from the company until now Just waiting. Hopefully they will do something about it. Thank you I appreciate your help."

Read All 2436 reviews Customer Service