Browse Food Manufacturers Companies in Albuquerque, New Mexico

Food Manufacturers

Great Value

2.2 (191 reviews)
    • Food Manufacturers

"It difficult to contact cust services number.Iam a walmart associate which bought yesterday a water diapenser great value branch but us not cooling the water at all.I did all step said on booklet but still get regular water temp.I..."

Read All 436 reviews Customer Service

Totinos

2.6 (38 reviews)
    • www.totinos.com

"You guys need to be back the stuffed bagel bite please!!!! They where so GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Read All 92 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ritz Crackers

2.0 (557 reviews)
    • www.ritzcrackers.com

"Crackers were blond not golden brown and did not taste as good.
    This is not the first time. This happens more frequently than it should.....actually should not happen at all
    My theory is if you bake them a little less time you can p..."

Read All 1519 reviews Customer Service

Nabisco

2.1 (854 reviews)
    • www.snackworks.com

"Bought a 14.3oz container of your cookies. Every cookie I split apart do I could eat the creamy center exploded in my hand and got all over everything within 2ft! Why did the cookie crumble? Never has before did you change..."

Read All 2111 reviews Customer Service

Hostess Brands

1.9 (477 reviews)
    • hostessbrands.com

"Ding *** back in the day were soooooo good! They were individually wrapped in foil, the chocolate frosting was thicker, shiny, dark and smooth, I purchased a box yesterday and was shocked to see what the Ding *** looked like and..."

Read All 912 reviews Customer Service

Haagen Dazs

2.4 (62 reviews)
    • www.haagen-dazs.com

"I had a promotion buy one get one frozen beverage when I went to the store the register was not able to recognize the promotion I did get the manager involved and she saw my promotion in my app and it was valid and I was told..."

Read All 125 reviews Customer Service

General Mills

2.2 (81 reviews)
    • www.generalmills.com

"I loved this cereal as a kid I was born in the 90s it was a happy part of my childhood I would love my daughter to get to try it and eat that cereal would be like reliving my happy memories of my childhood"

Read All 219 reviews Customer Service

Yoplait

2.5 (89 reviews)
    • www.yoplait.com

"Hi,
    I have purchased Yoplait yoghurt and my first inquiry had a response to provide more info.
    So please help me with letting me know if this product is suitable for Vegans/Vegetarians.
    Thanks!"

Read All 208 reviews Customer Service

Wolf Brand Chili

1.6 (66 reviews)
    • www.wolfbrandchili.com

"I recently bought 2 cans of Wolf Brand Chili and they both expire in 2023. There was a layer of white spots on the top of the chili, and so I googled, What does mold look like in chili? I was shocked with all the similar pics of..."

Read All 141 reviews Customer Service

Tyson Foods

1.6 (121 reviews)
    • www.tyson.com

"Have had the Honey BBQ boneless chicken wings twice and both times spent the next 48 hours in the bathroom. Same with my teenage son that has a cast iron stomach and when I gave my dog a few of the leftovers he got it also...."

Read All 705 reviews Customer Service