Browse Financial Services Companies in Albuquerque, New Mexico

Financial Services

Robinhood

1.7 (4044 reviews)
    • www.robinhood.com

"Why is so much problem with this app I need to withdraw my money and theres no way to talk to anyone, this cant be like this"

Read All 9300 reviews Customer Service

USAA

1.7 (810 reviews)
    • www.usaa.com

"Ive called them about me and my grandson was in wreck and there not helping how they have caused us me grief and how we where injured and about my grandsons truck and how he had insurance and how they are suppose to help the..."

Read All 1627 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Prestige Financial

1.6 (60 reviews)
    • www.myprestige.com

"I send an email but no reply.
    I can not call them because they always asked a social insurance number which he doesn't have."

Read All 243 reviews Customer Service

Lobel Financial

1.3 (64 reviews)
    • www.lobelfinancial.com

"Called as showing on my home as a lien. Never heard of them so called and the receptionist was a total rude, condescending *** I am having my attorney handle. I never had such a rude company representative talk to me that way...."

Read All 136 reviews Customer Service

Affirm

2.5 (1354 reviews)
    • www.affirm.com

"I made a purchase with the loan I qualified for. It said it went though, but it didn't show. When I called, I was told it was declined. I ended up spending $100 more on a different hotel because of it."

Read All 2641 reviews Customer Service

Santander Consumer Usa

1.4 (297 reviews)
    • www.santanderconsumerusa.com

"I moved from one state to another in October 2020. I needed to get my car licensed plated the DOT sent Santander the information no response. My first temporary tag expired January 2 ,2021 . I called Santander and was told that..."

Read All 1298 reviews Customer Service

MoneyLion

2.0 (654 reviews)
    • www.moneylion.com

"I can not get into my account did someone else take it over or did you delete it I need to know my SS number is out there and I don't like that I had two of my accounts taken over from some guy you better hope he did not take..."

Read All 1400 reviews Customer Service

Telecheck

1.1 (101 reviews)
    • www.telecheck.com

"I am a Pro Customer with 20 years experience buying at Home Depot. On my last visit to the Stuart FL store my purchase totaled about $55 and I wrote a check on Seacoast Bank and presented it to the cashier who ran it through and r..."

Read All 499 reviews Customer Service

Ascentium Capital

1.0 (35 reviews)
    • ascentiumcapital.com

"I called and waited on hold 41 minutes. I was at work, had a customer come in prior to them answering the phone, I asked them to hold on for a moment, The person said that they can hold on for 30 seconds. any longer then that,..."

Read All 46 reviews Customer Service

Wfs Financial

1.0 (11 reviews)
    • www.wfs-financial.net

"The number is wrong can't find a real number to call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Read All 47 reviews Customer Service