Browse Fast Food Companies in Albuquerque, New Mexico

Fast Food

Jack in the Box

2.0 (1535 reviews)
    • www.jackinthebox.com

"I canceled an order on June 5th I still have yet to receive my refund I was told it be within 5 business days today makes 5 business days I Want My Refund Now"

Read All 2596 reviews Customer Service

Little Caesars

2.2 (2555 reviews)
    • www.littlecaesars.com

"Dont bother complaining over a serious issue because it takes months to even get a text message. And Im not even sure it was sent from a supervisor since they never responded when I called back. Be cautious and talk to somebody..."

Read All 4036 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Sonic

2.2 (495 reviews)
    • www.sonicdrivein.com

"It's not the company it was the store I was at in NASHVILLE TN 19th and Charlotte 47203. The grease was bad need to be changed."

Read All 1219 reviews Customer Service

KFC

2.0 (1511 reviews)
    • www.kfc.com

"My husband stopped at KFC in Schererville, IN and ordered a 12 piece meal. The employee at the window handed him a bag, said goodbye and closed the window. He drove home only to find there was no chicken. I called the..."

Read All 2577 reviews Customer Service

McDonalds

2.1 (2379 reviews)
    • www.mcdonalds.com

"The customer service at my local McDonald's is amazing I appreciate all their hard work. It's a young staff so they still have some learning to do about being quicker but I commend them for everything they do. THOMASTON MAINE"

Read All 4685 reviews Customer Service

Dominos Pizza

2.1 (2472 reviews)
    • www.dominos.com

"Order pizza took Hour and 15 min and didnt even deliver the whole order and so a small pizza an lava cake is 25 bucks couldnt even eat it cause my lunch break was over I called store complained sent out lava cake not sorry..."

Read All 4350 reviews Customer Service

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen

2.1 (2866 reviews)
    • www.popeyes.com

"I ordered a chicken tender meal and got regular, bone in chicken! I took a picture of the receipt and chicken together, then sent that to Popeye's through their support page. No response, just like when I waited 45 minutes for my..."

Read All 4720 reviews Customer Service

Panda Express

2.1 (909 reviews)
    • www.pandaexpress.com

"Standing out store it supposed to open at 11 there singing there not open because of staff 7116 Baltimore Avenue where are they located"

Read All 1538 reviews Customer Service

Churchs Chicken

2.1 (213 reviews)
    • www.churchs.com

"This store never made sure I had all of my order....57 dollars later..and I have ywt to get my money or my food replaced. Yes I placed it online and for delivery through uber eats....2nd time with uber that my order was incomplete"

Read All 356 reviews Customer Service

Long John Silvers

2.0 (552 reviews)
    • www.ljsilvers.com

"I went to store#31039 and ordered the 8 piece family fish meal.It took 35 minutes to get my order and when I did the fish was so greasy, the small amount of gets were cold and the hush puppies were flat frayed up disks.Too hard..."

Read All 872 reviews Customer Service