Browse Appliances and Electronics Companies in Albuquerque, New Mexico

Appliances and Electronics

Best Buy

1.8 (1448 reviews)
    • www.bestbuy.com

"I was to have a refrigerator delivered to my home today on June 11th between 12;00pm and 4:00pm.
    The driver called at 11:37am and said he was on his way. I never heard from him again all day. I called in at 1:00pm to Best Buy store..."

Read All 3935 reviews Customer Service

Office Depot

1.6 (144 reviews)
    • www.officedepot.com

"I waited all day for OD to come pick up the extra desk that I didnt order. I only ordered one desk and got two but deliverer wouldnt take back other one. I set up a day and time for OD to come pick up extra one. They emailed they..."

Read All 400 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Maytag

1.5 (444 reviews)
    • www.maytag.com

"The afresh cleaning does not work properly. It keeps sensing as it is looking for weight in the tub."

Read All 1214 reviews Customer Service

Kirby

2.0 (143 reviews)
    • www.kirby.com

"Mi aspiradora esta rebentando las bandas, lo maximo que me a durado una banda son 3 aspiradas y eso que no aspiro diario"

Read All 411 reviews Customer Service

Ge Appliances

1.7 (577 reviews)
    • www.geappliances.com

"I had my 2nd repair appointment scheduled for 6/10/21 and tech never showed; LIED and said he called, but I hung up on him 2 times. LIES I work from home and never let my cell phone out of my sight ALL DAY. Called and they said..."

Read All 1517 reviews Customer Service

Coby Electronics

1.9 (78 reviews)
    • www.cobyusa.com

"Grand children dropped the remote for the COBY DVD-227 and i wanna know where can i buy one? So when haven being able to turn the DVD and it's still brand new.Can you tell me where we can get another DVD-227 remote"

Read All 175 reviews Customer Service

Whirlpool

1.6 (703 reviews)
    • www.whirlpool.com

"they took 2600 of for our top of the line JENN AIR products and now their service products are awful. Absolutely awful, just can't seem to get them service and today one of our 5 products broke again and they re telling me it..."

Read All 1694 reviews Customer Service

Lg Electronics

1.5 (542 reviews)
    • www.lg.com

"Towels and wash clothes ripping edges. LG replaced plastic piece at bottom. Two months later ripping again"

Read All 1289 reviews Customer Service

Hewlett Packard

1.7 (379 reviews)
    • www.hp.com

"placed an order on 4/21/21 was suppose to be an in stock item, then they tell me its custom made computor and thats why its takeing so long.now i find out its ships from china, nothing against the chinese but its just to far..."

Read All 830 reviews Customer Service

Dell

1.7 (311 reviews)
    • www.dell.com

"Order was put on hold by verification department. No idea why. Just google, Dell order on hold. This has been a problem for years. Do not order a Dell product."

Read All 878 reviews Customer Service