Browse Dealers Companies in Albuquerque, New Mexico

Drivetime

2.8 (361 reviews)
    • www.drivetime.com

"Hello,
    Thank you for reaching out. We would be happy to provide you with any documents you need related to the vehicle you purchased from DriveTime.
    To best assist, please contact my team, Customer Relations, at (888) 290-0148, and..."

Read All 919 reviews Customer Service

Carmax

1.9 (384 reviews)
    • www.carmax.com

"Found a car in their online database. It was in their COLUMBUS SAWMILL, OHIO store. Paid $499.00 to have it shipped to their WESTBOROUGH MASSACHUSETTS store.
    Informed that my transfer vehicle arrived in WESTBOROUGH on JUNE 4th, 202..."

Read All 1234 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Byrider

1.7 (635 reviews)
    • www.jdbyrider.com

"Hello I financed a vehicle from you all back in 2016, I was a first time buyer in desperate need of a car. I got a 2004 Ford Taurus with the warranty paying $500/month for an old car that wasnt worth $12,000 just for it to break..."

Read All 1515 reviews Customer Service

Enterprise Car Sales

2.2 (141 reviews)
    • www.enterprisecarsales.com

"Paid almost $2,000.00 having a car shipped from Calif. I tried to get in touch with my salesman on Saturday. He never returned my call. Called again on Monday he still didnt call me. I called back and a nice girl answered and was..."

Read All 275 reviews Customer Service

Sisbarro Dealerships

1.9 (7 reviews)
    • sisbarro.com

"Took my vehicle in for service at Sisbarro. because the AC was not working. To be treated badly by George he was bothered that he had to help me and do his job. So I get a call the sunroof is not working I asked them to fix it as..."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service

Winnebago Industries

2.0 (204 reviews)
    • www.winnebagoind.com

"I just have to share. I am the new owner of a 2021 Minnie Winnie 22R. I did our first local three day camp experience this week. I was unable to keep the fresh water tank filled, as it leaked as soon as I tried to fill it. A..."

Read All 378 reviews Customer Service

Sandia BMW

• www.sandiabmw.com

"BMW service department replaced the left rear tail assembly on my X5 vehicle at a cost of $556.60. This work was not necessary and therefore represents fraud. Sandia BMW service department only needed to replace a $4.00 bulb base..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

Ohio Truck Sales

2.5 (17 reviews)
    • www.ohiotrucks.com

"Wanted to come on here and warn my fellow truck drivers regarding a truck sales business, please do your due diligence when wanting to purchase a truck from Ohio Truck sales. We regret not doing the research before going to their..."

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service

Midway Nissan

1.9 (7 reviews)
    • www.midwaynissan.com

"RIP OFF ..Service is pathetic , all they want is to rip you off , looks like they have a service quota just like sales quota. I went to this dealer to get discuss over heating issues with my car , they made me sign this paper for..."

Read All 40 reviews Customer Service

Lithia Motors

1.7 (34 reviews)
    • www.lithia.com

"I was going for a WRX but was bummed out that they dont have any warranty? I assumed any dealer ship that is going to sell you a car would gladly back it up with a warranty.....I shouldnt have gotten my hopes up, I wasnt allowed..."

Read All 64 reviews Customer Service