Browse Dating and Social Networking Companies in Albuquerque, New Mexico

Dating and Social Networking

Facebook

2.3 (5245 reviews)
    • www.facebook.com

"Totally useless information. They give me the run around. Go here, go there and go back . Yes I have found that my account has been hacked. Antonio in New Mexico has changed my password. I can no longer access my account. Antonio..."

Read All 17147 reviews Customer Service

Match

1.7 (465 reviews)
    • www.match.com

"I have asked multiple times to be taken off of MATCH. No emails no nothing yet I still get emails
    So till the day that you actually listen MATCH I'm going to give a very bad review starting today and every single day"

Read All 942 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Zoosk

1.8 (1531 reviews)
    • www.zoosk.com

"Unable to deactivate my zoosk account & remove my profile from website . Can you please clear my account ASAP , I do not currently have an active subscription .
    Julia"

Read All 3614 reviews Customer Service

POF

1.8 (1565 reviews)
    • www.pof.com

"My account was hacked I don't know what happened but I need taken care of
    It's wasn't good at all for me"

Read All 3511 reviews Customer Service

Mingle2

2.0 (170 reviews)
    • www.mingle2.com

"I can not pass the verified. No matter how many pictures I took, it is failed are it easy to get verified. The program it has bug, because people get old or longer hair or shorter or longer."

Read All 496 reviews Customer Service

Tinder

1.8 (784 reviews)
    • www.gotinder.com

"I just met someone and its not fair of Interrupting problem with tinder dont answer or help me get back in the site when I was waiting for this Opportunity to meet this match."

Read All 1979 reviews Customer Service

Singleparentmeet

1.5 (84 reviews)
    • www.singleparentmeet.com

"No one answered over 1 hours"

Read All 183 reviews Customer Service

OurTime

1.4 (151 reviews)
    • www.ourtime.com

"I believe that w was catfished or scammed from someone on met on theirs web site. I had already sent an email about a week ago and I wanted them to give them an update as well as all the information I had about the person in..."

Read All 305 reviews Customer Service

Instagram

2.6 (535 reviews)
    • www.instagram.com

"Iam able to use instagram on safari but unable to log in on Instagram app. Every time i am trying to login to Instagram its showing something went wrong or unable to get request"

Read All 1706 reviews Customer Service

Classmates

1.6 (224 reviews)
    • www.classmates.com

"Sent email also called .. No response .. Im a member+ what gives .. Joined june 3rd 2021 .. Paid $9.00 .got recept to prove .."

Read All 539 reviews Customer Service