Browse Craft Supplies and Tools Companies in Albuquerque, New Mexico

Craft Supplies and Tools

Hobby Lobby

2.4 (278 reviews)
    • www.hobbylobby.com

"At the Redding, Ca location , apparently the first hour of business is reserved for customers over 60 and this is everyday you are open. This is discrimination telling people who are under 60 that we can not shop there the first..."

Read All 749 reviews Customer Service

The Stitchery

1.9 (13 reviews)
    • www.thestitchery.com

"Usually I enjoy the Veraco or Collection DArt quickpoint pillows. I have done about 15 and this has been my first problem. My complaint though is with The Stitcherys customer service. If you call for replacement threads you are..."

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Southern Style Design Bar

1.5 (122 reviews)
    • southernstyledesignbar.com

"I placed two orders for vinyl last year- 2018 and the money was debited from my bank account but I have not received my products. I have sent multiple emails and called but no response from the emails and the no answer to the..."

Read All 214 reviews Customer Service

Singer

1.7 (34 reviews)
    • www.singer.com

"No one answered but a prerecorded voice that ends up hanging up. I need to speak to customer service."

Read All 96 reviews Customer Service

Michaels

2.1 (363 reviews)
    • www.michaels.com

"I resolved my issue with Michael's directly. I had to call them to followup and the person who I dealt with in the Level 2 support organization was extremely helpful."

Read All 657 reviews Customer Service

JOANN Fabric

2.2 (676 reviews)
    • www.joann.com

"My Grandchilden were given a Pop Fish Sew and Stitch Kit and a Lion Pop Fish Sew and Stitch Kit. It is supposed to be able to be put together by 6+ year old. It probably could, if it had been made properly. The felt pieces have..."

Read All 1318 reviews Customer Service