Browse Cosmetics and Personal Care Companies in Albuquerque, New Mexico

Cosmetics and Personal Care

BoxyCharm

2.2 (1932 reviews)
    • www.boxycharm.com

"Boxy charm...is a Complete Horror!!! They make it almost impossible and So Complicated to cancel your Subscription!!! I canceled 3 TIMES!!! And they Keep Charging My Credit Card!!! I AM PISSED OFF!@! You can't even get a correct..."

Read All 4381 reviews Customer Service

Wen

2.1 (365 reviews)
    • www.wen.com

"Gave me the worst acne of my life. I felt and looked like a monster. I liked it as a hair product but not worth it at all"

Read All 1792 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Vitality Extracts

1.6 (210 reviews)
    • www.vitalityextracts.com

"Never received package and was never reimbursed!!!! Very unhappy with this!! Report to BBB is next. You would think at the least someone would get back to me on this order."

Read All 384 reviews Customer Service

Keranique

1.5 (522 reviews)
    • keranique.com

"I am 79yrs old I ask my doctor if this product was ok to use. I ended up in the hospital. He said the medication that I am on and this product does not work together. So Im sending this last order back. It made me very ill."

Read All 1283 reviews Customer Service

Ulta

1.8 (484 reviews)
    • www.ulta.com

"The bank that ultra issues out has been the big problem was one day late paying a $389.00 bill I paid all at the time and never received a bill I have paid out over $100 in late fees and made my last call and told them this is..."

Read All 959 reviews Customer Service

Stemologica

1.3 (413 reviews)
    • www.stemologica.com

"ordered said cream .like so many others,and was under the impression that the £3.95 was for samples . Then if you liked the product,you could send for the full sized creams.As i got the goods in November 2015 i waited a month as..."

Read All 1204 reviews Customer Service

Meaningful Beauty

1.8 (431 reviews)
    • www.meaningfulbeauty.com

"I called in may and cancel my prescription but they are still taking out my money I want it cancel and my money return"

Read All 1243 reviews Customer Service

Luminess Air

1.5 (556 reviews)
    • www.luminessair.com

"Y'all taking money out of my account. I want it to stop and give me my money back. I'm on disability and live paycheck to paycheck"

Read All 1007 reviews Customer Service

It Works

1.6 (1251 reviews)
    • www.itworks.com

"Was given option to keep account for future order as a gold qualified member but will no longer be charged for gummies. This option works for me."

Read All 2417 reviews Customer Service

Covergirl

2.7 (172 reviews)
    • www.covergirl.com

"The lash blast mascara i purchased should have been labeled lash whimper! It does not enhance ones eyelashes and barely coats them with mascara. The product is a great disappointment"

Read All 422 reviews Customer Service