Browse Auctions and Marketplaces Companies in Albuquerque, New Mexico

Auctions and Marketplaces

Amazon

2.2 (4307 reviews)
    • www.amazon.com

"The man who bring the item to exchange refused to do so. My complaint was that I ordered for four bowls but received only two. Now while exchanging ,the man says to return four bowls. How when I received only two in a box"

Read All 9435 reviews Customer Service

Wish

2.0 (8367 reviews)
    • www.wish.com

"placed an order on April 15 and 16 2021 and have only received one order. clubby09@***.com. Not very happy!"

Read All 17179 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

OfferUp

1.9 (3204 reviews)
    • offerup.com

"Oh we are a used car dealership and would like to feed our leads from offer up to our website company which they referred us to you guys in order to get it started. Please reach out to me 980-297-****. Thank you"

Read All 7311 reviews Customer Service

Ebay

1.8 (2395 reviews)
    • www.ebay.com

"My daughter ordered fuel pump you sent wrong fuel pump you are slow and I will never order from you again and you are very slow on resolution of part I have found the proper fuel pump return my money so I can proceed withy..."

Read All 6335 reviews Customer Service

Tophatter

2.1 (3173 reviews)
    • tophatter.com

"I have received my order#140****** **/6 order placed 29/5 the item is not what was expected it is quite small like a bag for a child.
    I went into my account to get Return Authorisation but it states this item cannot be returned see..."

Read All 5638 reviews Customer Service

Light In The Box

1.7 (1961 reviews)
    • www.lightinthebox.com

"Before I order I really want to speak about the dress sizes because it's confusing me I want to place an order but I'm confuse of the size in which to choose"

Read All 4161 reviews Customer Service

Platos Closet

1.6 (351 reviews)
    • www.platoscloset.com

"There was an item I bought that had a price tag of $5 from H&M, but the Plato's tag said $6. I went to the desk to pay/resolve the issue, but the worker said that the Plato's tag ruled out any other pricing. Plato's Closet is..."

Read All 636 reviews Customer Service

Etsy

1.8 (1577 reviews)
    • www.etsy.com

"Order number 201401**** never delivered. Refund to card or deliver. I still want it if available. If this is just a review it will resolve nothing."

Read All 3397 reviews Customer Service

Aliexpress

1.7 (4048 reviews)
    • www.aliexpress.com

"Shipping is hard right now but why give me the wrong estimated time? Unprofessional. And I cant even talk this over with anybody over the phone. This is horrendous. I just want my money back."

Read All 7832 reviews Customer Service

Poshmark

1.8 (1345 reviews)
    • poshmark.com

"Item was listed as new ... it is very worn with pilling and stinking of children's dollar store perfume .... they approved that seller lied and I can return but gave me two business days while I was out of town then my car died..."

Read All 2389 reviews Customer Service