Browse Companies in Albuquerque, New Mexico

New Mexico, Albuquerque

Centurylink

1.5 (1769 reviews)
    • www.centurylink.com

"I cannot get any customer service. Yes Im waiting on hold a representative for answer and then it hangs up"

Read All 3494 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5268 reviews)
    • directv.com

"Cancelled dtv 3/19/21. 3/25/21 dtv collected $188 via autopay then discontinued services 4/02/21. You pay in advance!! Now getting billed for equipment. Provided tracking #'s on 3 occasions over last 2 months along with shipping..."

Read All 13469 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Molina Healthcare

2.3 (651 reviews)
    • Insurance
    • www.molinahealthcare.com

"They cancelled my coverage without my consent, yet told me I had coverage and I have been paying for the coverage that I apparently don't have. No one seems to want to help. Worst company ever. Takes FOREVER to get ahold of an..."

Read All 988 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11260 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"I am still getting alerts via text messages about promotions for door dash. I dont have an account with door dash. I got a new phone number and the new number I got was associated with a person who has an account. Please remove..."

Read All 21749 reviews Customer Service

Planet Fitness

2.3 (2230 reviews)
    • Fitness Centers
    • www.planetfitness.com

"I don't have planet fitness near me and I don't want to pay something when I can't use the last time I use the fitness was when the covid 19 start"

Read All 4393 reviews Customer Service

UPS

1.4 (2090 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.ups.com

"driver threw box on my porch and this is not the first time this has happened four times resulting in damaged goods"

Read All 6050 reviews Customer Service

Stanton Optical

1.5 (330 reviews)
    • Medical Supplies and Equipment
    • www.stantonoptical.com

"Hold times are to long then get someone who can't be of service. Try to get a hold of the person I was working with (Zara) out of Chula Vista, CA. Why is it so difficult ? Transfer, Transfer , Transfer, Hold Hold Hold
    She gives me..."

Read All 608 reviews Customer Service

Amazon

2.2 (4307 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.amazon.com

"The man who bring the item to exchange refused to do so. My complaint was that I ordered for four bowls but received only two. Now while exchanging ,the man says to return four bowls. How when I received only two in a box"

Read All 9435 reviews Customer Service

Comcast

1.6 (1989 reviews)
    • corporate.comcast.com

"The end of April, 2021, we were victims of a scam and had to get new credit cards. We drove to our local Comcast office and paid our bill, but were told it was never received. We sent a copy that proved we had paid, and got an..."

Read All 5391 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (9347 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"Taking unauthorized credit card payments. Unable to resolve on website help section. Called and was hung up on, saying they are not taking calls at this time. Nothing resolved! Horrible customer service."

Read All 19073 reviews Customer Service