Browse Companies in New Mexico, United States

Nuwave Oven

2.9 (614 reviews)
    • Kitchen and Cooking
    • www.nuwaveoven.com

"my indicator wont reset from 2:00 min.and the 'time' indicator is flashing in the little readout window- ive tried unplugging it 2x and pressing the buttons to try to get it to reset and NADA - HELP!! PLZ"

Read All 1729 reviews Customer Service

Groupon

1.6 (3,398 reviews)
    • Gift Cards, Rewards and Cashbacks
    • www.groupon.com

"I just need to speak with customer service about buying a Groupon Its the Starbucks $5 for $10 Starbucks but it says by invitation only ."

Read All 8243 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Best Buy

1.8 (1,531 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics
    • www.bestbuy.com

"I was transferred to Apple from Best Buy for some unknown reason. Apple couldnt help as this is not an Apple issue"

Read All 4066 reviews Customer Service

Zoosk

1.8 (1,634 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.zoosk.com

"I have an account I set up and I am getting a message. When I reply that person isnt getting the message."

Read All 3849 reviews Customer Service

Turbotax

1.8 (329 reviews)
    • Taxes
    • turbotax.intuit.com

"I cant get any help to figure out how to get my taxes and it's been since March 13 2021 since I filled an I have not received my refund or my stimulus payment either what do I need to do?"

Read All 781 reviews Customer Service

Target

2.2 (1,011 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.target.com

"I have placed an order for item no. 6486****(Disney frozen cycle). But its not shown in the system. Order no is 13841****"

Read All 2961 reviews Customer Service

Pulte Homes

1.6 (203 reviews)
    • Home Builders
    • www.pulte.com

"I have asked numerous times for someone to contact me to talk about my foundation issues that I have. Its unbelievable. I have even tried calling the number given on the site and left few messages asking for a call back and..."

Read All 462 reviews Customer Service

Progressive Insurance

1.5 (584 reviews)
    • Insurance
    • www.progressive.com

"Based on their errors, overcharged my checking account over $450 and said we can't give it back to you, we can only credit you on yr bill. A commodity of errors. I could have paid 5 bills with that money now I have to scramble..."

Read All 1131 reviews Customer Service

Mercari

1.9 (1,749 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.mercari.com

"There is no need to go into detail after reading so many reviews complaining about accounts being closed without reason. They dont give an explanation they dont give a reason they closed your account they dont tell you who keeps..."

Read All 3229 reviews Customer Service

Green Dot Corporation

1.4 (1,880 reviews)
    • Cards
    • www.greendot.com

"I just received my card in the mail. When I set it up a little while ago and he generated a pin for me."

Read All 3822 reviews Customer Service