Browse Companies in New Mexico, United States

Roblox

3.1 (4,377 reviews)
    • Games and Movies
    • www.roblox.com

"Im buy today the car for $25 at Walgreens on H Im pay with my debit car and my daughter scratched the code not working Im back to the store and lady say contacts with the RoBlox company because the store not gime eny refund just..."

Read All 10477 reviews Customer Service

Pizza Hut

2.0 (3,603 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.pizzahut.com

"I want to speak with someone from Corporate for the franchise the team manager is calling me for the location and I dont want to speak with them."

Read All 6654 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

PayPal

1.7 (2,627 reviews)
    • Cash Services
    • www.paypal.com

"I want to stop my account because it is not reliable company if have questions please
    Call me 408 393 ****"

Read All 5520 reviews Customer Service

Mattress Firm

1.8 (663 reviews)
    • Bed and Bath
    • www.mattressfirm.com

"Hello I would like to have this email forwarded to Vice President of sales.
    My mattress has caused me enough backaches and taking 3 different meds. All along I tolerated the pain but will not any longer because the medications I am..."

Read All 1221 reviews Customer Service

Lyft

1.9 (3,719 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.lyft.com

"Left my cell phone In their car The driver confirm that she had it and now refuses to answer my calls or text messages"

Read All 10292 reviews Customer Service

Fred Loya Insurance

1.8 (161 reviews)
    • Insurance
    • www.fredloya.com

"I am currently stuck at work and I need to go home but my keys are locked inside my car I really need road side assistance now."

Read All 545 reviews Customer Service

Dish Network

1.7 (1,100 reviews)
    • www.dishnetwork.com

"Dish hardware is very low quality and not meant for 24/7/365 use, yet they charge rates that should provide their customers with regular hardware as well as software updates. When you push a button on the Joey (DVR) it takes 30..."

Read All 2820 reviews Customer Service

Suddenlink

1.5 (1,577 reviews)
    • www.suddenlink.com

"I had lost my job when covid came and I couldnt pay the bill so the cable was turned off for non payment so now Im trying to see how it will take to get it back on"

Read All 2513 reviews Customer Service

Roku

1.8 (1,419 reviews)
    • www.roku.com

"there was a charge i did not authorize 86.00 damn dollars...I went to pay my light bill and to find out that y'all took money I didn't authorize...I need to talk to someone...I need my money put back on the card ending in 4563...."

Read All 3202 reviews Customer Service

Pep Boys

1.8 (450 reviews)
    • Service Centers and Repairs
    • www.pepboys.com

"Your local manager called me over a month ago and said you were reviewing my case and he would call me back with an answer. He never called back."

Read All 1456 reviews Customer Service