Browse Companies in New Mexico, United States

BoxyCharm

2.2 (2,077 reviews)
    • Cosmetics and Personal Care
    • www.boxycharm.com

"Quiero cancelar mi subscripcion ya que no quiero gastar más en maquillaje es increíble el producto pero quiero ahorrar ahora"

Read All 4752 reviews Customer Service

USPS

1.6 (1,431 reviews)
    • Post
    • www.usps.com

"Ordered Package on July 27, 2021 paid extra for two day shipping and still have not gotten package it is now July 31, 2021."

Read All 3361 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Sams Club

2.3 (892 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.samsclub.com

"Purchased membership on Groupon. Went to use membership for first time and I went to the membership desk to find out if I needed a membership card or just my Groupon voucher. Employee said he didnt know and he cant help me..."

Read All 2117 reviews Customer Service

OfferUp

1.9 (3,301 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • offerup.com

"She cancelled it and I need my *** money back muthherfuckers
    Hhhhhhjjjjhbvbhb *** you 12 *** you mother *** keep my *** money back you piece of *** mother *** your website sucks you suck suck a *** *** give me my *** money back you..."

Read All 7520 reviews Customer Service

McDonalds

2.1 (2,435 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.mcdonalds.com

"I bought one coffe today,7/31 and i was charged on my American Express for $1.96. This is the second time. I talked to shift mgr and he didnt know why my credit card was charged $1.96. I have the receipt:restaurant =#1296
    Seq#00617..."

Read All 4786 reviews Customer Service

DressLily

1.8 (1,786 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.dresslily.com

"It was not a dress which I ordered it was totally different and bad quality and worst it was very small sixe"

Read All 3452 reviews Customer Service

Wish

2.0 (8,533 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.wish.com

"I ordered 4 items, three shirts and one mirroring device, they didn't correct one order. The shirts didn't fit at all and refused me to return, the mirroring device didn't deliver and only contact I have was automated chat it..."

Read All 17516 reviews Customer Service

Robinhood

1.7 (4,357 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.robinhood.com

"Can the company close down my account due to a login error? I made a terrific mistake setting up my account. I key in the wrong phone number and I have no way to fix it."

Read All 10143 reviews Customer Service

Magicjack

1.9 (233 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.magicjack.com

"Service stopped working 3 months ago. Attempts to contact technical support were useless as no one answers the hone numbers provided nor does their "live chat" option actually provide a "live" person to chat with just a virtual..."

Read All 2724 reviews Customer Service

KFC

2.0 (1,534 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.kfc.com

"Three nights in a row no pot pies and we purchased coupons to help a charity! So far we have not been able to get one locally! Coupons end tomorrow so the best we can hope for is a chance to get one tomorrow and throw the entire..."

Read All 2623 reviews Customer Service