Browse Companies in New Mexico, United States

Wish

2.0 (8,676 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.wish.com

"The ring I picked has white diamonds around a big pink stone I have got the vampire necklace from you in the past that necklace I can't even wear because the chain ain't that long which really sucks because I really love the..."

Read All 17850 reviews Customer Service

Sprouts Farmers Market

2.3 (263 reviews)
    • Food Stores
    • www.sprouts.com

"I am a regular customer who spends the greatest part of my food and supplement budget in your stores. I was recently informed by a cashier that customers are no longer able to obtain the coupon bar code to use at checkout for..."

Read All 423 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Sonic

2.2 (534 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.sonicdrivein.com

"Sonic cheeseburgers are decent, at best. The complaint is the comparison between the single patty cheesburger and the Supersonic Double cheeseburger. The double is significantly smaller than the single cheeseburger. So much so tha..."

Read All 1274 reviews Customer Service

Sams Club

2.3 (918 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.samsclub.com

"I purchase two pressure washers from Sam's 1 i exchanged within 90 day due to no working properly. The new exchange was also, not working properly so i took it back. I waited 1 hour and 20 minutes in line and was told that the..."

Read All 2169 reviews Customer Service

USPS

1.6 (1,487 reviews)
    • Post
    • www.usps.com

"I need my assessments score I dont what is or did pass can I get someone to tell me what it is. Im trying get someone other phone I just took it Im hoping that I pass"

Read All 3495 reviews Customer Service

OfferUp

1.9 (3,416 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • offerup.com

"I want to figure out y my account was deactivated. I tired to order an item and my account was deactivated due to suspicious activity"

Read All 7832 reviews Customer Service

NFL

1.5 (1,071 reviews)
    • Sport
    • www.nfl.com

"NFL network is playing nothing meaningful (just commercials for an hour now.) Why am I paying for the NFL network and not getting football coverage."

Read All 3232 reviews Customer Service

McDonalds

2.1 (2,605 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.mcdonalds.com

"Yes I was at the McDonalds in Fairborn Ohio on Kauffman Avenue ordered my food got to the pay window the little boy was playing really hard-core rap music that was cussing and everything and then I get to the second window to get..."

Read All 5061 reviews Customer Service

Home Depot

2.1 (1,539 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.homedepot.com

"I purchased three express gift cards for $500.00 a piece and I meant to get American Express gift cards I discovered my mistake within 5 minutes of purchasing them but the home depot I purchased them at would not refund my..."

Read All 3306 reviews Customer Service

Shein

2.4 (5,636 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.shein.com

"Hello so I recently ordered something early October. it was fine until I receive an email stating that something went wrong in my order and told me to contact the buyer. I'm very confused. It says it's in dispatch but no delivery..."

Read All 15058 reviews Customer Service