Browse Companies in New Mexico, United States

Camping World

1.8 (2,114 reviews)
    • RVs, Motorhomes and Trailers
    • www.campingworld.com

"Made appointment for my vehicle 4 weeks ago and brought it in for service on that date but they did no service and just parked it and was put in hold till they had time to get to it. I lost 4 weeks when I could have had it in a pl..."

Read All 3601 reviews Customer Service

MyPillow

1.8 (2,314 reviews)
    • Bed and Bath
    • www.mypillow.com

"I had the same reaction. Thinking I was having an allergic reaction to something, which I never have to anything, I tried to think of anything I had eaten or anything else out of the ordinary. It seemed to present itself as a..."

Read All 4180 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Conns

1.7 (546 reviews)
    • www.conns.com

"Paying off my account, you can pay off your house and car by the time you pay off Conn's account. The customer rep is rude and no help and cannot explain. Not a good online payment center. Very Very high-interest rates, you will..."

Read All 1027 reviews Customer Service

Sonic

2.2 (509 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.sonicdrivein.com

"Sonic in Frederick Oklahoma always has issues with their ice cream machine. Seems like it's always broke. An seems like it's always broke late in the evening. Maybe we can get a Dairy Queen and put this p.o.s. out of business."

Read All 1235 reviews Customer Service

Noracora

1.5 (1,856 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.noracora.com

"cannot get a response for a return.. tried repeated attempts to no avail.. very frustrating they have
    no way to get in touch with customer service"

Read All 3361 reviews Customer Service

Family Dollar

2.3 (945 reviews)
    • www.familydollar.com

"Manager of Pawtucket store ignorant and unprofessional Corporate no phone number to talk to a live person. Unacceptable merchandise with holes. Dont pay by debit in case you need to return something take 5 to 7 days for your..."

Read All 2072 reviews Customer Service

Sprouts Farmers Market

2.3 (258 reviews)
    • Food Stores
    • www.sprouts.com

"When it was my turn in line, cashier was rude to me 4 me not understanding how 2 scan the barcode 2 access my digital coupons. kept telling me to listen. That pist me off, because just because I wasn't understanding the way things..."

Read All 414 reviews Customer Service

Home Depot

2.1 (1,491 reviews)
    • www.homedepot.com

"Warranty repair service. The repair was supposed to be for my washer and dryer and the repair man said it was only for the washer. He wasnt sure what the problem was so he said he would replace the control panel. After he..."

Read All 3239 reviews Customer Service

Ebay

1.8 (3,061 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.ebay.com

"I ordered cpu with protection plan and confirmed just protection plan($14.99).
    For what I need protection plan if i dont have cpu?????????????!
    -CANNOT GET HUMAN AGENT TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM
    - how I can get refund????"

Read All 7989 reviews Customer Service

BoxyCharm

2.2 (2,077 reviews)
    • Cosmetics and Personal Care
    • www.boxycharm.com

"Quiero cancelar mi subscripcion ya que no quiero gastar más en maquillaje es increíble el producto pero quiero ahorrar ahora"

Read All 4752 reviews Customer Service