Browse Companies in New Mexico, United States

Comcast

1.6 (2,055 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • corporate.comcast.com

"I had a glass screen protector put on my iphone se there was a spot of dust underneath it the greater at the door told me a new one would cost $50 it's on sale for about$ 27.79 corporate gave me a $30 credit problem solved"

Read All 5515 reviews Customer Service

FedEx

1.4 (2,777 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.fedex.com

"We have had two missing packages in the month of July. They did not even attempt to deliver the packages. Contacting FedEx about it is a joke. A practical joke. Delivery instructions are on my account WITH my phone number."

Read All 6195 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Little Caesars

2.2 (2,575 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.littlecaesars.com

"Black mold in soda coolers. Roaches behind pizza making station and docking station. Owners not giving breaks even on 10 hr shifts. Owners being manipulative. Owners lying about pay."

Read All 4068 reviews Customer Service

Facebook

2.2 (7,631 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"I was scammed and my Facebook account was hacked and they changed my phone number and email. Please help"

Read All 27093 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (11,388 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"I want a full refund. This is my second time I have used this service and Im not impressed. I was expecting my order in 45mn. It has been a hour and a half and I get any information from the app. My number is 708846****"

Read All 23321 reviews Customer Service

Lowes

2.0 (3,362 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.lowes.com

"I applied for a Lowe's Credit Card, they automatically signed me up for something called "Card Security" which is some sort of insurance that charges about $40 a month to help pay for any type of loss of income. I never sign up..."

Read All 6735 reviews Customer Service

Amazon

2.3 (4,496 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.amazon.com

"I bought mobile 20 days ago but now it not working properly....automatically switched off....I can't to attend calls"

Read All 9859 reviews Customer Service

Progresso

2.1 (327 reviews)
    • Food Manufacturers
    • progresso.com

"Creamy? This is the nastiest soup you make. Ive never purchased it before, I do like your Clam Chowder.
    Your Creamy Mushroom is not at all creamy! Its so watery and tasteless. I made my own roux and thickened it up, added butter, s..."

Read All 750 reviews Customer Service

Avasflowers

1.3 (2,174 reviews)
    • Flowers / Florist
    • www.avasflowers.net

"I paid extra for the delivery for same day and an additional service fee for 100 dollar bunch of flowers to be delivered.
    I found out that actually the flowers were never delivered. They swapped the order and then said well you agr..."

Read All 3991 reviews Customer Service

Dominos Pizza

2.1 (2,521 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.dominos.com

"When I try to order 8-piece wings on the 5.99 coupon offer, my Dominos charges me 7.99. for the wings. Why?"

Read All 4420 reviews Customer Service