Browse Companies in New Mexico, United States

Clear all filters
New Mexico

Bestbuyfragrance

• Cosmetics and Personal Care

"I purchased 2 bottles of Clinique Happy Heart 3.4oz for $81.98 on July 22,2013 from bestbuyfragrance.com. My bank account was charged via Visa debit. My order number is: 47917. On the bestbuyfragrance.com website under my account..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Best Pet Parent

1.2 (65 reviews)
    • Pet Stores
    • bestpetparent.com

"Same thing happened to me that happened to a lot of the other people. Ordered, kept getting email run around that order was coming. Never got it, after a very long time they stopped replying to my emails and now it almost looks..."

Read All 122 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Beretta

1.6 (28 reviews)
    • Weapons
    • www.beretta.com

"My Beretta Tomcat broke on the first magazine.
    I had it for only one day.
    Barrel release broken.
    Beretta had it for 6 weeks, and still no repair was done.
    I'm very disappointed by this "service".
    Would never recommend this product to a..."

Read All 52 reviews Customer Service

Benjamin Franklin Plumbing

1.7 (133 reviews)
    • Plumbing
    • www.benjaminfranklinplumbing.com

"My swamp cooler stopped sending cold air about 7 weeks after it was supposedly cleaned and new water filters installed. I was charged $100.00 for the supposedly new water filters. I also paid approx. 99.00 for the little water pip..."

Read All 414 reviews Customer Service

Beneficial Finance

1.0 (18 reviews)
    • Loans and Mortgages
    • www.beneficial.com

"I BORROWED $25,000 IN CASH 2008 I USED MY TITLE FOR COLLATERAL I HAVE BEEN PAYING SINCE 2008 AND THEY ARE TRYING TO TAKE MY HOME I NEED HELP NOW, WAIT I PAID CASH FOR MY CONDO IN 1986 WHERE CAN I GET HELP NOW NEED A LAWYER THAT..."

Read All 216 reviews Customer Service

Bender Ball

1.0 (1 review)
    • Fitness Centers
    • www.benderball.com

"they stole my money back in 2008. had my account in -1400. I had to wait for them to investigate to get funds bacl"

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service

Belleza Jewelry

1.8 (18 reviews)
    • Jewelry and Accessories
    • www.bellezajewelry.com

"If you buy jewelry from this merchant, make certain you keep copies of all receipts and correspondence. You will need record of merchandise not received also. Be prepared to have your credit card company/bank assist you when you..."

Read All 57 reviews Customer Service

Belle Tire

1.6 (163 reviews)
    • Service Centers and Repairs
    • www.belletire.com

"Took Them 5 Hours To Put tires On At Belle Tire In Taylor.That Was On A Sat. Found They Only Put The Wheel Lock On The Right Rear Tire Left The Other 4 Off. Then My Sensors Was Wrong. I Had To Re-Learn My Sensors. Also Both Right..."

Read All 262 reviews Customer Service

Bell And Howell

1.7 (67 reviews)
    • Gadgets and Accessories
    • bellhowell.net

"I received one shaver that is not working. 2nd is working, I need to return the 1st one for replacement. Blades do not turn/engage. Team was helpful. Thanks"

Read All 119 reviews Customer Service

Belk

2.2 (156 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.belk.com

"Megan Dillion is a horrible manager and treats employees like garbage! She acts like shes better and more experienced than anyone and everyone who works at the store and shops as well.
    She talks down to the employees, embarrasses t..."

Read All 261 reviews Customer Service