Browse Companies in New Mexico, United States

Centurylink

1.5 (1,834 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.centurylink.com

"I registered my phone to talk to my husband, now there is video visits so I go to sign up to find out securus put the wrong name on my acct. So I've been trying to fix thr mistake and keep getting rejected a visit, and thy can't..."

Read All 3600 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,298 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • directv.com

"DIFFICULTIES RETURNING EQUIPMENT. TRIED EVERY THING SUGGESTED BY YOUR EMPLOYEES--NOTHING HAS WORKED. ON HOLD AT LEAST 1 HOUR EACH TIME--HUNG UP ON AT LEAST 5 TIMES--ASKED TO TALK TO SUPERVISOR AND REFUSED--SENIOR CITIZEN, UNABLE..."

Read All 13511 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Walmart

2.3 (4,812 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"DOG FOOD WAS TAINTED AND MOLDED THIS WAS THE SECOND TIME THIS HAPPEN I WILL NOT BUY ANY MOREALWAYS CHECK YOUR DOGS FOOD; IT LOOKED LIKE IT WAS ALL WET AND SOGGY"

Read All 10956 reviews Customer Service

UPS

1.4 (2,143 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.ups.com

"I ordered a $2000 computer, which was supposed to REQUIRE a signature in order to be delivered. Instead, an expensive and fragile piece of equipment was just left on my porch for all to see, rain or shine. I've never had any..."

Read All 6134 reviews Customer Service

Molina Healthcare

2.2 (662 reviews)
    • Insurance
    • www.molinahealthcare.com

"Over the phone they said that it would take 10 days. And its 2 months and still don't have my refund"

Read All 1003 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,765 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"I was unaware that I was being charged $10 a month and I would like to cancel my subscription and it will not let me when I click on cancel. How convenient for you. I would like someone to call me back"

Read All 22762 reviews Customer Service

Stanton Optical

1.5 (334 reviews)
    • Medical Supplies and Equipment
    • www.stantonoptical.com

"My appt was 8-10-21 to get glasses. No one ever called me or texted me when they were ready. I finally went in today 8-31-21 to get them & the girl told me they were ready on the 17th... She did not adjust them at all, said..."

Read All 616 reviews Customer Service

Sears

1.8 (2,601 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.sears.com

"I had sears to my home August 2nd because my dishwasher door doesn't close properly. The technician ordered an new upper shelf and scheduled an appointment two weeks later. I received the part and then got a call saying the techni..."

Read All 6865 reviews Customer Service

Walgreens

2.2 (1,020 reviews)
    • Pharmacy
    • www.walgreens.com

"I always thought Walgreens was a company with some ethics and morals, but I was Wrong.!!
    After seeing Walgreens Contributing $50,000 to a Liberal *** Bag Like California Gov Newsom --- I and several others have Completely Changed O..."

Read All 2401 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (13,220 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"I ordered food, the app said it was on its way. The driver wouldn't move. Suddenly, it disappeared but I never got my money back."

Read All 27085 reviews Customer Service