Browse Companies in New Mexico, United States

Centurylink

1.5 (1772 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.centurylink.com

"Turned into the worst internet experience I have ever had the phone service works without any internet access terrible company"

Read All 3499 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5271 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • directv.com

"Went thru two service reps to get a remote replaced. These people could not be more dense.
    After more than an hour of back and forth the second rep recommended a new remote (for which they charge 16$)."

Read All 13474 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

WalMart

2.2 (4557 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"Actually, my experience was positive. I received information that I needed.
    However, I normally don't shop at this mega chain because it closed so many small community businesses.
    GCR in Green Valley, AZ"

Read All 10480 reviews Customer Service

UPS

1.4 (2100 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.ups.com

"Package delivered to the wrong address.
    Loss of business due delay and no compensation.
    Investigations takes minimum 8 days.
    Ups could not trace who received the parcel"

Read All 6060 reviews Customer Service

Molina Healthcare

2.3 (653 reviews)
    • Insurance
    • www.molinahealthcare.com

"Will only fill 30-day prescriptions. Has to have the Doctor explain to the insurance agent why he ordered a certain prescription. Does not seem to realize that medications for certain conditions are time-sensitive, and people..."

Read All 991 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11291 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"Receive entirely wrong order. Would love for a refund or a something in return this is the absolute worst please fix it"

Read All 21805 reviews Customer Service

Stanton Optical

1.5 (330 reviews)
    • Medical Supplies and Equipment
    • www.stantonoptical.com

"Walk in told to stop at the door I did not have a mask lady yelled at me from across the room thru customers she was waiting on they turned to look at me I told her I was hear to pick up my new glasses she said not without a..."

Read All 609 reviews Customer Service

Sears

1.9 (2524 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.sears.com

"Sear came out to do a maintenance check on my freezer that went out a couple of days before they arrived. I lost food. The technician was from a third party. The freezer need freon that wasn't uses anymore. That technician put in..."

Read All 6735 reviews Customer Service

Walgreens

2.2 (973 reviews)
    • Pharmacy
    • www.walgreens.com

"Monday, June 14, 2021, around noon, I was at store #1950 which is at 10135 E. Via Linda in Scottsdale, Arizona.
    I reached down and got two cases of bottled water, and something sharp was on the shelf and it ripped my right hand lit..."

Read All 2333 reviews Customer Service

Planet Fitness

2.3 (2235 reviews)
    • Fitness Centers
    • www.planetfitness.com

"I was uncomfortable resuming my gym activity once planet fitness re-opened last year prior to the ending of the COVID-19 pandemic. I decided not to return until this year, April 2021. Planet fitness charged me for Several months..."

Read All 4401 reviews Customer Service