Browse Utility Companies in Newark, New Jersey

Utility

North American Power

2.2 (37 reviews)
    • www.napower.com

"Hi Davi - thank you for your comment. We are so sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience with North American Power. After doing some research on your account, we noticed that you enrolled with us on January 14, 2011..."

Read All 207 reviews Customer Service

PSEG

1.6 (66 reviews)
    • www.pseg.com

"Pseg failed to submit a permit to open the correct road.
    They failed to inform me of the issue after several attempts to get an updated status.
    They still have not resolved the issue 2 months later."

Read All 99 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Energy Plus Holdings

1.3 (10 reviews)
    • www.energypluscompany.com

"What is energy plus holdings? My current bill is $452.00, and $371 of it is Energy Plus holdings.....? In reading these reviews, I see how other customer's bills have more than doubled...I am calling JCP&L in the morning to..."

Read All 92 reviews Customer Service

Texaco

1.7 (74 reviews)
    • www.texaco.com

"Awful!!!!!conditions. There were dirty toilets, paper all over the floor and no soap on the dispenser."

Read All 144 reviews Customer Service

Shell

1.8 (280 reviews)
    • www.shell.com

"Hello,
    My name is Caprice M. Jackson. I am a client of yours located in Columbus Georgia. The Shell Gas Store is decomposing at a rapid rate! The store outside is dirty and stained. The sidewalks need power washed. The inside of th..."

Read All 558 reviews Customer Service

Generac Power Systems

1.6 (157 reviews)
    • www.generac.com

"Purchased in Dec. 2018. I have a 5 year warranty The second time they replaced the oil pressure sensor. I called in on 5/26 for the current problem and NO RESPONSE. I have paid over $8000 for the generator. I would expect a timely..."

Read All 311 reviews Customer Service

Eversource

1.3 (246 reviews)
    • www.eversource.com

"There's some trees in the front of my house that are growing through the electric lines they need to be trimmed"

Read All 394 reviews Customer Service

Commerce Energy

1.3 (58 reviews)
    • www.commerceenergy.com

"One of your representatives came to my house and over the phone supposed to have signed me up for your program. I was told things that when I checked were not true. Please cancel any program you signed me up for"

Read All 224 reviews Customer Service

Ambit Energy

2.2 (111 reviews)
    • ww2.ambitenergy.com

"On Jan 7th, 2021 our service was dropped from Ambit Energy, due to an Inadvertent Loss. I contacted Ambit and they were NO HELP at all. I contacted Oncor and they submitted a form to Ambit for us to be put back with them. We were..."

Read All 262 reviews Customer Service

Tucson Electric Power

1.5 (15 reviews)
    • www.tep.com

"Today my family has no power. TEP disconnected our services. Even though I spoke to them last Thursday letting them know an agency was working with me due to my struggle to pay. They did not care that our food in our fridge will..."

Read All 27 reviews Customer Service