Browse Telecommunications Companies in Newark, New Jersey

Telecommunications

Ion Television

2.2 (270 reviews)
    • www.iontelevision.com

"Its SATURDAY AND HAWAII 50 IS ON WHY ISN'T LAW& ORDER SVU ON?????? I WOULD APPRECIATE A RESPONSE THANK YOU IN ADVANCE"

Read All 678 reviews Customer Service

Hulu

2.1 (1438 reviews)
    • www.hulu.com

"If you have anything to do with a documentary are you entitled to royalties? Or be a part of the documentary"

Read All 2584 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Godish

1.6 (59 reviews)
    • www.godish.com

"They are saying that I called them instead of dish which I didnt do I called directly to dish and go dish has me charged with all sorts of charges who in their right mind would call a 3rd party to be charged like that nobody I..."

Read All 145 reviews Customer Service

Boost Mobile

1.8 (671 reviews)
    • www.boostmobile.com

"I need my puk code and you boost mobile are the only carrier who doesn't have 24/7 customer service i need my puk code needed it at 11pm past night now plz do your job and help me get my puk code *** at least straight talk has 24..."

Read All 1335 reviews Customer Service

Youtube Tv

1.8 (1133 reviews)
    • tv.youtube.com

"The telephone number was no longer good so needless to say I didn't speak to anyone. I still have no resolution to my problem."

Read All 2497 reviews Customer Service

Ymax

1.2 (42 reviews)
    • www.ymaxcorp.com

"Get a *** job. Stop ripping people off *** ***"

Read All 552 reviews Customer Service

Xfinity

1.8 (1701 reviews)
    • www.xfinity.com

"Former disgruntled employee forwarded business phone to their personal line and Xfinity has been unable to correct this nor direct me on how to fix it. Deactivating call forwarding is not working. When Xfinity claims they have fix..."

Read All 2947 reviews Customer Service

Wirefly

5.0 (1 review)
    • www.wirefly.com

"I was surprised to see that no one had reviewed the new Wirefly here, so I thought I'd chime in. Wirefly was purchased in 2014 and re-launched by new owners as a comprehensive comparison site for cell phone plans, internet, TV,..."

Read All 132 reviews Customer Service

Virgin Mobile USA

1.8 (99 reviews)
    • www.virginmobileusa.com

"I can not make calls from my phone, my number is 310497****.
    I have a lot of credit and I dont want to loose it"

Read All 507 reviews Customer Service

TracFone

1.9 (632 reviews)
    • www.tracfone.com

"After years as a TracFone customer I am completely dissatisfied with poorly trained unresponsive inconsistent customer service.
    I upgraded my iPhones with the assistance of their agent. They sent the wrong phones, I was informed I..."

Read All 1513 reviews Customer Service