Browse Telecommunications Companies in Newark, New Jersey

Telecommunications

ATT

1.6 (2252 reviews)
    • www.att.com

"They just suck all the way around for every possible service they offer and I will never do anything with them again!"

Read All 6268 reviews Customer Service

Hotstar

2.1 (1837 reviews)
    • www.hotstar.com

"I recharged my number with jio 401 subscription plan. But mobile number is not showing subscription. In jio care its showing and when I login its not."

Read All 5765 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Dish Network

1.7 (1070 reviews)
    • www.dishnetwork.com

"Two women hung up on me before I had a chance to tell them the problem. If it had not been for Zack I would have cancelled my service."

Read All 2778 reviews Customer Service

Total Wireless

2.0 (565 reviews)
    • www.totalwireless.com

"my phone is locked and I can't use it and I just bought it I just paid $78.08 for the phone and the cover to take care of it and get home and try to set stuff up it won't do anything but lock up"

Read All 859 reviews Customer Service

Time Warner Cable

1.6 (557 reviews)
    • www.timewarnercable.com

"Time Warner/Spectrum:
    I am sending this letter to you for one reason and I mean one reason. That is that Spectrum needs to understand what this means, (Customer Service) I have been honest speaking to billing to explain why my bill..."

Read All 1571 reviews Customer Service

Sirius XM Radio

2.0 (539 reviews)
    • www.siriusxm.com

"Why wont anyone answer the phone? Why when I dial a number it ask me questions on this web page. ? Why dont you just take calls? If you would take calls maybe this would improve your ratings."

Read All 1387 reviews Customer Service

Simple Mobile

1.7 (299 reviews)
    • www.simplemobile.com

"i paid my phone bill but my service isnt working. i reset my phone but its still not working. how is this possible?"

Read All 747 reviews Customer Service

H2O Wireless

2.4 (295 reviews)
    • www.h2owirelessnow.com

"I am a resident of Tallahassee in Leon County, Florida. I avail H2O service. I recently changed my old phone model to OnePlus Nord N10 and inserted the H20 sim(850-328-****) in the aforementioned. But even after switching on..."

Read All 569 reviews Customer Service

Cox Communications

1.6 (777 reviews)
    • www.cox.com

"I was overcharged by $50 on my bill and no one will speak to me to resolve the issue. I have no explanation as to why I have been charged so much."

Read All 1620 reviews Customer Service

Legacy Inmate Communications

1.2 (73 reviews)
    • www.legacyinmate.com

"I've been using legacy for over 2 years. I tried to add funds again tonight and now its saying my card thag I always use is invalid. so I tried with 4 other cards, which are my cashapp card, me eip card, as well as both my credit..."

Read All 249 reviews Customer Service