Browse Food Manufacturers Companies in Newark, New Jersey

Food Manufacturers

Nabisco

2.1 (854 reviews)
    • www.snackworks.com

"I purchased 2 packs of the cheese AMD crackers 12 pack snacks and all of my crackers were soft no crunch to them and they are all stale...walmart would not return them cause the packs were already opened..my phone number is..."

Read All 2112 reviews Customer Service

Tyson Foods

1.6 (121 reviews)
    • www.tyson.com

"Have had the Honey BBQ boneless chicken wings twice and both times spent the next 48 hours in the bathroom. Same with my teenage son that has a cast iron stomach and when I gave my dog a few of the leftovers he got it also...."

Read All 705 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ritz Crackers

2.0 (557 reviews)
    • www.ritzcrackers.com

"Crackers were blond not golden brown and did not taste as good.
    This is not the first time. This happens more frequently than it should.....actually should not happen at all
    My theory is if you bake them a little less time you can p..."

Read All 1519 reviews Customer Service

Oreo

2.3 (483 reviews)
    • www.oreo.com

"SadI have purchased a pack of Oreo biscuits from saras diary at mansrover rajat path choraha on 01/06/2021. Biscuits was rotten and a lot of fungus was there. It's completely unexpected from such a renowned company like a brand..."

Read All 1127 reviews Customer Service

Foodhold Usa

2.2 (153 reviews)
    • Food Manufacturers

"My son was eating sunflower seeds and he was choke on an piece of metal and I have to hit him on that back and do cpr so he can spit it out"

Read All 388 reviews Customer Service

Utz Quality Foods

2.6 (29 reviews)
    • www.utzsnacks.com

"I have purchased these several times before and enjoyed them. I just bought another container on Aug. 25th, 2020 and they seem to be burnt. The insides that are usually almost white are a yellow brown and do not taste right. I..."

Read All 54 reviews Customer Service

Stouffers

2.0 (219 reviews)
    • www.stouffers.com

"reported burned frozen lasagna and the stouffers people acknowledged the problem and said they would send coupons."

Read All 473 reviews Customer Service

Planters

2.1 (181 reviews)
    • www.planters.com

"DIDN'T SEE SEAL BROKEN TILL I GOT HOME. ALMOND WERE HARD AS ROCKS IN $15 CAN OF NIXED NUTS. NO GOOD FOR SNACKING ON."

Read All 378 reviews Customer Service

Honey Maid

1.7 (281 reviews)
    • www.honeymaid.com

"Nabisco keeps making box bigger but the amount of Grahams and size smaller..only thing getting bigger is the box and price"

Read All 575 reviews Customer Service

Breyers

2.0 (237 reviews)
    • www.breyers.com

"I had bought two things of more professional and polite people like Jonathan more professional where's this Breyers ice cream one coffee one French vanilla the French vanilla one was half full I spoke to Jonathan he was very..."

Read All 604 reviews Customer Service