Browse Financial Services Companies in Newark, New Jersey

Financial Services

Square

1.5 (631 reviews)
    • squareup.com

"Someone name aj willis took money from cash app without my permission! I need my money back ASAP . Ill never use cash app again they take your words and turn it around"

Read All 1245 reviews Customer Service

Santander Consumer Usa

1.4 (297 reviews)
    • www.santanderconsumerusa.com

"I moved from one state to another in October 2020. I needed to get my car licensed plated the DOT sent Santander the information no response. My first temporary tag expired January 2 ,2021 . I called Santander and was told that..."

Read All 1298 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Etrade

1.5 (113 reviews)
    • us.etrade.com

"I opened up a E*trade account less than a month ago . When you open up the account they asked how much experience do you have with the stock market ? I told the I did not have any experience. I was automatically assigned for a Lev..."

Read All 237 reviews Customer Service

Credit Karma

1.8 (159 reviews)
    • www.creditkarma.com

"Need to update my email I no longer got access to that email it's been years there for I am not able to log in it asks me to scan my ID card and I do front and back says its successful but then when I finalize and submit it says..."

Read All 399 reviews Customer Service

Chrysler Financial

• www.chryslerfinancial.com

"Help!

In 9/2005 I obtained an auto lease on a 2005 Dodge Durango through Chrysler Financial currently known as TD Auto Finance. I leased this vehicle for 36/mo from *** Scott Dodge. After almost 3 years of lease payments I lost m..."

Read All 278 reviews Customer Service

Wells Fargo Dealer Services

1.4 (186 reviews)
    • www.wellsfargodealerservices.com

"GOOD MORNING,
    I AM TRYING TO RECIEVE DOCUMENTATION OF THE 2018 CHARGE OFF ACCOUNT FOR A HYUNDAI SONATA PURCHASED IN 2018. THIS VEHICLE WAS PURCHASED UNDER MY NAME AND IM AM TRRYING TO CLEAR OR COME UP TO DATE WITH THE ACCOUNT TO AD..."

Read All 459 reviews Customer Service

USAA

1.7 (811 reviews)
    • www.usaa.com

"The first check was not made out correctly and my bank would not accept it. USAA has canceled the check and is supposed to issue another one made out correctly, but I have not heard from them or received a new check. The hail..."

Read All 1631 reviews Customer Service

Turmo Promotions LLC

• Financial Services

"Buyers BEWARE of TURMO PROMOTIONS!! This company is out of house and they claim they corporate headquarters is in DELAWARE. I went to to address that i saw on there website, when I showed up it was different company NOT TURMO..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

The Credit Law Centers

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.thecreditlawcenters.com

"The credit law center charge me 500 Hundred dollars to repair my credit in 3 to 6 months,Then they start to send me e mail that if i send them 1500 Hundred ,They could get me line of credit for 250000 dollars in 6 months.It has..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

Southeast Toyota Finance

2.5 (158 reviews)
    • www.setf.com

"I was on hold for 30 minutes with no option for them to call me when they were available. Carmen answered & was very helpful, apologetic & understanding of my frustration."

Read All 359 reviews Customer Service