Browse Dealers Companies in Newark, New Jersey

Dealers

Open Road Honda

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • www.openroadhonda.com

"We went to the showroom with an appointment to look for a new civic and Honda Accord for a friend and there came the sales representative, Andy Zhang. He asked which car were we looking for and we told him we are yet to decide..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Nissan Of Queens

2.7 (12 reviews)
    • www.nissanofqueens.com

"I CAME IN WITH A TRANSMISSION ISSUE ON MY 07 ALTIMA THAT WAS OUT OF WARRANTY IT WAS IN SERVICE FOR A FEW WEEKS BEFORE RAVI EVER CONTACTED ME I CALLED AND I GOT DOMINICK ON THE PHONE BY ACCIDENT SINCE I NEEDED SERVICE... HE..."

Read All 26 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Madison Honda

• www.madisonhonda.com

"I had leased Hondas thru their dealership and decided to purchase my 4th. I bought a used Pilot which i was told was "clean" . I then found out thru car fax the vehicle had in fact been in a accident which brings the resale value..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Lustine Toyota

1.9 (20 reviews)
    • www.lustinetoyota.com

"I came back again to give them 1 star. If 0 star was there, I could prefer to provide them with that. Lustine Toyota is a place that you will get disappointed in all aspect of their service. First, I got insulted by the Spanish ac..."

Read All 57 reviews Customer Service
  • "On sept 9 2013 was driving my 2005 jetta Tdi heard a loud knocking noise pulled car over to a dealer in Virginia Priorty VW and was told my engine would not turn over told them just had a timing belt change at Jack Metzer 11..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Freedom Rides

2.0 (30 reviews)
    • www.freedomridesauto.com

"I signed almost a 3 years lease with freedom rides to help build my credit that was the sole reason of signing in the first place.
    10/2016 we leased a 2006 Ford Five Hundred SEL , on 9/23/2019 our lease ended we paid over 20 GRAND..."

Read All 46 reviews Customer Service

Exclusive Auto Group

• www.exclusiveautogroup.net

"Its been two months since I bought a Honda Odyssey because I needed a mini van for my family from exclusive auto group in Newark New Jersey at 411 Mulberry street . When I bought the van I noticed some bumps and scratches on the..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

DZ Motors

1.2 (3 reviews)
    • www.dzmotors.com

"Me and my husband brought 2 car from them 2013 BMW and 2014 MB, they allow us to leave with the vehicle without the paperwork we signed stating that we would receive our paperwork in a couple days. We gave a deposit of $4000.00,..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Dave Smith Motors

1.9 (68 reviews)
    • www.davesmith.com

"Called three times and e-mailed with no reply. Tried to use the chat service to contact Jessica Wall. No response. I did get two call backs from salesmen trying to sell new cars. Typical push to buy and forgotten after you buy..."

Read All 106 reviews Customer Service

Carmax

1.9 (384 reviews)
    • www.carmax.com

"I will need to cancel my service contract and will like to receive refund. The vehicle is paid off. Please reference the below pertinent information.
    Latrick Cooper