Browse Banks Companies in Newark, New Jersey

Banks

Credit One Bank

1.4 (178 reviews)
    • www.creditonebank.com

"Every month I have fraud committed on my Credit One Card. You have been good about getting it straightened out normally. I ask that my card be block so that it couldn't be used until all was straightened out. That was an ordeal!..."

Read All 328 reviews Customer Service

Citibank

1.3 (253 reviews)
    • www.citibank.com

"Have not used credit card for more than 5 yrs. Fraudulent charge 2019, resolved, received new card. Fraud charge 2020, requested to close account, did not close until 2nd request. Fraud charges removed then Citibank billing error..."

Read All 533 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

PNC Bank

1.4 (304 reviews)
    • www.pnc.com

"They are bait and switch at the best and a scam at the worst, they kept saying I was approved but kept asking for gift cards for loan fees, luckily I was only dumb once, but still lost about $100"

Read All 677 reviews Customer Service

Bank Of America

1.5 (559 reviews)
    • www.bankofamerica.com

"Im trying to fill out a link application and they need to see my savings account. I have a hidden savings account. Id like to make it so I can see it on my app and access it whenever I want"

Read All 1649 reviews Customer Service

Advanta Bank

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.advanta.com

"Hello my name is Devin I'm contacting you regarding a lost wallet and set of keys"

Read All 147 reviews Customer Service

Valley National Bank

1.3 (43 reviews)
    • www.valleynationalbank.com

"I have been a customer for years and have used the Ridgefield, Cliffside park and Bogota branches with no complaint. The Bogota branch stands out, always excellent service. I have on 3 occasions used the Moonachie location for..."

Read All 66 reviews Customer Service

Trustco Bank

1.2 (9 reviews)
    • www.trustcobank.com

"in a nutshell opened a small bussiness account with deposits between 15,000.00 and 20,000.00 a month and closed it in around 20 to 25 days because the checks never came (they gave me temporary checks but they didn't have the..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

Synchrony Bank

1.4 (561 reviews)
    • www.synchronybank.com

"Opened an account over the phone with a personal banker, we set up an ach transfer with my bank to get the account opened it. When I tried to set up on line access they had the wrong phone number. Was told I would have to wait 60..."

Read All 859 reviews Customer Service

Sovereign Bank

• www.sovereignbank.com

"Worst. Bank. In. The. World. Never in my life have I had the DISPLEASURE of doing "business" with such a HALF-ASSED company. Monkeys could run a more efficient company!

Wanted to do a simple "credit card" transfer from my hi..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

Santander Bank

1.4 (38 reviews)
    • www.santanderbank.com

"I paid off my loan on May 12th and they were to send a release of lien. But on June 2nd they deducted a monthly payment! Thieves!"

Read All 80 reviews Customer Service