Browse Auto Companies in Newark, New Jersey

Auto

Subaru Of America

2.5 (520 reviews)
    • www.subaru.com

"Incompetence, poor communication, poor management your customer service sucks!
    We were sent a recall letter, took auto into The Delray Beach Schumacher Dealership with an Appointment ( TWICE) and then told they didn't have the part..."

Read All 1057 reviews Customer Service

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Northern Auto Traders

• www.northernautotraders.com

"DON'T EVEN TALK ABOUT THESE PEOPLE. THEY MAKE ME NAUSEOUS. THESE PEOPLE CAN DO ALL THE WORST THING ON THIS EARTH. THEY PROBABLY ROBBED 60% OF NEW YORK LONG ISLAND. I HATE THEM A LOT. THEY ASKED ME 21000 DOLLARS FOR A..."

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

Nissan USA

2.0 (184 reviews)
    • www.nissanusa.com

"I was out of town I started smelling something burning. So, the next day i took my car to Sparks Nissan in Monroe. Asked the to do a 10 point inspection and see whats smelling under the car. Well 1st the lied on my paperwork..."

Read All 472 reviews Customer Service

Hyundai

1.7 (89 reviews)
    • www.hyundai.com

"I've been calling Hyundai Customer Care for over a month and being told someone will contact me from Corporate in 7-10 days. It's going nowhere! I have a 2020 Kona with a recall for the engine. I was told not to drive the care by..."

Read All 185 reviews Customer Service

Chevrolet

1.8 (198 reviews)
    • www.chevrolet.com

"the company doesnt want to honor the recalls stated on kelley blue book. the exact problem wrong with my car its steering issues and its posted on the website kelley blue book page. it is very concerning and could end up fatal"

Read All 560 reviews Customer Service

Atlantic Auto Mall

1.8 (4 reviews)
    • www.atlanticautomall.com

"I bought a 2007 certified preowned Nissan Altima from them in 2011. From the start I should have known that there were going to be issues. Within the first year I had issues when I was driving the car would lag and *** after I cam..."

Read All 33 reviews Customer Service

Acura

2.0 (61 reviews)
    • www.acura.com

"My EPS module on my 2013 Acura ILX suddenly stopped working with no prior warning. The car has 70k miles on it. It is is in immaculate condition, garaged at all times and serviced by the Acura dealer. The cost to replace the..."

Read All 113 reviews Customer Service